-Layer animated GIFS in PDN-

k.digennaro

Here's my question, recently I've been using PDN with Unfreez to make animated GIFS, is it possible to take say this image.text.gif. And place in on top of another animated GIF? And im not talking about as a like a background, but to get two GIFS going at once. I know I can do it frame by frame, but it would be much easier to make each animation seperatly then layer them. Is this possible?

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Don't think it's possible at all...I think the closest you could come to it would be while making the animation, drop in a frame from one of the animations, then a frame from the other, then repeat. it would flicker back and forth between the 2 animations. Not sure if it would work, just thinking out loud.

Don't think it's possible at all...I think the closest you could come to it would be while making the animation, drop in a frame from one of the animations, then a frame from the other, then repeat. it would flicker back and forth between the 2 animations. Not sure if it would work, just thinking out loud.

or you could just run the animations at the same time :wink: .

Thanks for the advice guys. I think i know how to get around it, it would have just been easier if it was possible to layer the files with PDN.

In the future will PDN be able to open and modify animated GIFS?

japannese.jpg

In the future will PDN be able to open and modify animated GIFS?

The Magic 8 Ball says...

Not Likely

okay, thanks bolt bait

japannese.jpg