Photo Manipulation # 3: Make Over (Pyjo Wins)

jerkfight

Yes, it really is hard I would like to vote for everyone of us but as far as we only got 1 vote, think I'll join the others and vote for the lovely girl next door by Pijo

I hate having to pick just one.

My vote goes to aile for artistic expression. Nicely done.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thanks!

I wanted her look to be at the same time natural, refined and delectable. I'm glad to see that my effort was appreciated.

I think that the second and third photo manipulation costests show that the PdN community prefers realistic photo manipulation. I think that also a "creative" and artistic manipulation is valuable. So I suggest to create at least two categories (possibliy two threads) for every contest theme: realistic manipulation (in which the ultimate goal is to create a picture that doesn't seem to be manipulated) and creative/artistic manipulation (see aile's or blow's entries). Everyone can post one entry in each category and vote once for each category.

I think we should also use the discussion thread to discuss techniques and styles of the entries. The contest should not be only a "best picture" selection process, but also a chance to learn more about PdN.

Bye

Pyjo.