BoltBait

Galleria: The Paint.NET Art Gallery

pyrochild    297

Ok, so here is the beginnings of another WIP. It is the same polar ice text I have been posting in the AC however now I am starting to work on a bit of a frosted glass like sheet to support the text. Here it is:

rnOjD.png

Here is my latest.Based on this PS tut-

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/icon-design/create-a-blackberry-torch-using-photoshop-and-illustrator/

This took a little longer than ten minutes though. All PDN except for the wallpaper which is a photo of a nice Jersey summer sunset.

Also the keyboard was warped in Gimp as it`s Warp tool is so much better the anything PDN has. Everything else was made from scratch.

AWOoe.jpg

pyrochild    297

This is a PDN style spiral clock "Droste effect":

lGFeal.jpg

PpBSBl.jpg

New WIP after a long disappearance. ;)

I haven't forgotten about all of you!

x7RIFl.jpg

Ah, the promised update. Here is a new version of my new planet scene. I've expanded a bit on the planetary family, as you can see. Also making an appearance are some stars in the background!

EoFull.jpg

Now, there are still plenty of things I need to do. The most noticeable will probably be the color gradient in the background, I'm going to change/fine-tune it because it's rather... I don't know, not right. I'm going to adjust the stars so that they roughly match up with the nebular background. I'm going to return to the foreground planet and make some colorful, glowy adjustments. Other things too, but they slip my mind at the moment.

ztu92l.jpg

pyrochild    297

67Bhml.jpg

I didn't use the ink sketch effect. I drew the picture by hand, then scanned it into my computer and colored it in Paint.NET. The inking was painstaking, especially because I drew it on newsprint, which is not ideal for ink drawings.

pyrochild    297
On 20/12/2012 at 9:25 AM, yellowman said:

Here is a better quality image of my entry in Logo competition #8, hope you like it :),

I know it is funny, and don't know why I created it like that, but meantime I tried my best to make the two figures friendly as much I could.

i9OMPTS.png

pyrochild    297
On 13/01/2013 at 11:23 AM, Goonfella said:

Kept the space theme to a certain extent with the world but I wanted this one to be 3D as well. It`s a bit different to my usual ones which are purely space.

XJpMQnT.png

Ego Eram Reputo    1,698

It's been awhile since i have uploaded any new content, been having issues with facebook uploads. Some new styles here, along with some album artwork, enjoy! Hopefully you'll see me around the forums more now, getting a little more spare time

2cib6sh.png

• Upvote 1

Ego Eram Reputo    1,698
On 11/04/2013 at 11:15 AM, Drydareelin said:

neutrality_by_drydareelin-d6150wn.png

The most recent piece for my gallery, titled "Neutrality" 

(nominated by @barbieq25)

• Upvote 1

Ego Eram Reputo    1,698

This piece is entitled Joy by @Drydareelin.  Nomination by @sashwilko.

joy_by_drydareelin-d662zm1.png

Joy

21/05/2013

Ego Eram Reputo    1,698

OnSetRenderInfo by @Red ochre.

3gSPqC2.png 

Nomination by @barbieq25

Ego Eram Reputo    1,698

"Alley behind a Restaurant" by @skullbonz

alley-d-2600x1950_zps4052658f.png

Nominated by @DrewDale

• Upvote 1