BoltBait

Galleria: The Paint.NET Art Gallery

BoltBait    1,226

Subject: Janettsue's Gallery

jumble101.png

It is chaotic and ordered at the same time. Much how I feel my life has been of late.

I was wondering if I work in an odd way while doing abstracts or if others work in a similar way? I never have just one file open. For this I had

three files open all with multiple layers, saving imiges I like and importing them into another open file along the way until I get where I am going

which is not alway something I know when I start doing an abstract. Very unlike how I work when I am doing a realistic image.

• Upvote 1

BoltBait    1,226

Subject: By OMA -- pg 23 new item

"she makes my heart sing"

17byoma.png

EDIT I guess I should put in the inspiration. I was listening to a J Hendrix tune "Wild thing, you make my heart sing" and as usual in my off tone voice I was singing at the top of my lungs the WRONG words !

• Upvote 1

BoltBait    1,226

Subject: ~ WelshBlue's Mad House

I had the idea for the next image when I was doing the spark plug one, and it developed into a dedication to oma for all her advice and tutorials. The dials are stock and I traced the outline of the anvil

Gas Attaxe

gasattaxe.jpg

BoltBait    1,226

Subject: By OMA

hummingbird.png

Absolutely 100% paint.net not a render or smudged bit in it. dimension acheived by mostly blur painting menthod I showed in the tutorial linked above.

BoltBait    1,226

Subject: ~ WelshBlue's Mad House

This was a fun piece to do ... after me and the wife stopped arguing about the colour of the stones :lol: (And she was right :wink:)

finishedmedieval3.png

Just a couple more things I want to add or should I leave it alone now?

BoltBait    1,226

Subject: The process of Antiquing

Thanks so much for this tutorial, I am fairly inexperienced with the program and this helped me immensely!

I am working on a school project in which I had to create a "work of art" which could be a painting, song, poem, etc. But I am not very gifted in the arts, so I asked if I could stage a photograph. My project is about the Great Depression so I took several pictures of my brother in an empty lot across the street from us. I plan to use this picture (below) and two others to create a photo collage mounted on black foam board.

I couldn't have created this without this tutorial thank you so much!

OldenPhoto.jpg

I followed the Process of Antiquing a photograph tutorial.

pyrochild    297

Subject: Sozo's Gallery - Cradle of Life - pg.6

CommanderSozo said:
The Cradle of Life

Well, took me 3~4 days to get the planet straight, then 4 hours to finish the rest. Aside from the "stocks" mentioned in the link. It's all me, and it's all Paint.NET.

For people who want to get in on planet-like space art, this excellent tutorial by DevART user alyn has literally taken me all the way from this:

thplanet.png

...to the pic shown above.