BoltBait

Galleria: The Paint.NET Art Gallery

BoltBait    1,234

Hello, and welcome to the Paint.NET Gallery.

This thread is dedicated to showcasing the "best of the best" that our members have to offer.
    Please take your time to look around. If you like a piece and would like to comment on it, please follow the provided link and make comments on the original thread.
    I think you will be amazed at what can be created with Paint.NET.

Nominating to the Gallery

To be eligible, a piece of artwork must be created or edited in Paint.NET. All categories of art will be considered.
    When you see a piece of artwork in another thread within The Pictorium that you really like and would like to nominate it to The Galleria, simply click that post's "Report" icon: :Warning: Report
    In the report form, type "Galleria nomination" and mention which piece you would like to nominate to The Galleria and what you like about the piece.
    If one of the mods agrees, the art will be displayed in The Galleria. If not, the report will simply be closed.
    Be patient. This process can take a couple of days. Be assured, we will review every nomination.

• Upvote 5

BoltBait    1,234

Subject: expiredConcepts

Welcome to expiredConcepts, a personal gallery dedicated to showcasing the works of me, expiration.

Don't hesitate to take a look, and feel free to comment, be it constructive criticism or compliments.

Industrialize.png

• Upvote 1

BoltBait    1,234

Subject: Oma's gallery

I also like drawing fish and birds.

baby_whale_little_fish_by_omagrandmother.png

This one has been in the pictorium previously. And it will be undergoing some changes. It has now become a work in progress. The plan is to add some more marine life.

• Upvote 2

BoltBait    1,234

Subject: BoltBait's Personal Gallery!

Most of the stuff I do is either testing of my plugins or "photochops".

Here is a sample of one of my photochops:

SnowCan.jpg

The pictures of my front yard were taken about 1-2 weeks apart. On the sunny day I had my daughter stand on the left end of the seesaw and I tried to stand in the same place with the camera. That part was done from memory so it wasn't perfect.

(Thanks to Helio for nominating me.)
  • Upvote 4

BoltBait    1,234

Subject: ncfan51's Gallery! Last update : (24.03.2008) ~56k Warning!~

Lone Nebula:

pinto.png

First make a basic noise starfield on Background layer (their are oodles of tutorials). Then on a new layer, do Tom's Fire tutorial with a radial gradient instead of a linear one. Change blend mode to additive. Use Color Balance to add color, and done. I did a little bit more on lone nebula though. I believe I duplicated the layer, ran Sepia, and then did a transparent gradient on it.

BoltBait    1,234

Subject: Pyjo's gallery

100% PdN

This picture in my gallery is hand-made (this means that only the "tools" box was used: no plugins and no effects). This picture is derived from the one that won the first free-handing contest.

PyjoWinner.jpg

Bye

Pyjo.

• Upvote 1

BoltBait    1,234

Subject: The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

I just had to post this someday, it cracks me up.

Here is the very first screenshot of Paint.NET ever taken. It's from February 4th, 2004 -- less than 2 weeks after development had begun:

pdn1.png

You can recognize a few things that survived to this day, and ... well, I guess there wasn't really much there to not-survive :)

A little piece of history... ;)

• Upvote 1

BoltBait    1,234

Subject: CMD - Clearly Masterful Designs

floralfade800.png

Welcome, dear reader, to my gallery. This is where I'll put all my awesome Paint.NET works for you to look at and love and comment upon. My style trends primarily toward photomanipulation, so there'll be a lot of that in your future if you're planning on scrolling down. So, dear friend, look on, read on, and enjoy. I make these for you. :)

• Upvote 2