The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

aatwo, I see you implemented some blurs and shadows in that drawing. Gives it a whole different look. I for one am liking the shadows. It adds just the right amount of detail.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

thanks. I think it looks pants because I havent cut out the dude properly and you can still see white bits.

Cool sig!!! howd u make that!

A bit of experimenting with Motion blur :)

Here are some of my others:

colorful0vr.png

blue4ry.png

3deffect2fg.png

aatwo, I don't know if you were asking Ironfist or myself about the sigbar. In any case, here is a link for a zip file that has the .pdn of my sigbar.

http://www.webfilehost.com/?mode=viewupload&id=5965985

At the very bottom on the right you will see a countdown. Just wait for it to countdown and then you can download it.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

woooooooow.

Buzzkills = awesome

ironfist = awesome

Rick brwesters = awesome

Buzzkill that link never loads ever!!!!!

It says its loading for infinity time and then I have to close it.

Here is a short kind of comic i drew after seeing a squirrel fall out of a tree. It is dedicated to Rick Brewster who isn't actually dead!

comic1.png

haha, nice.

What about the squirrel I saw one time sitting in a tree frantically trying to eat a sandwich that was still in a plastic bag?

squirrel_sammich.jpg

(Not the same squirrel from the help file in the "Move Tools" topic ... probably a relative though :))

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Buzzkill that link never loads ever!!!!!

It says its loading for infinity time and then I have to close it.

Hmmm, It's working fine for me. It makes you wait about 25-30 seconds before you can download a file.

Try this one instead: http://www.savefile.com/files/2592688

Let me know if that one works for you.

@ Rick

Simple and classy, kind of like a BMW... which, surprisingly, you didn't incorporate into your sig. :wink:

LMAO @ both of those squirrels!!!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

I guess I may have exagurated by saying infinite time because I waited less than 20 seconds probably. I forgive you though.

Mr Brewster thank you for making me laugh with that squirrel. I would feel sorry for it but it's a squirrel.... natures stand up comedian.

Buzzkill thats a really complicated pnd file. You must have a brain bigger than a male antelope to be able to cope with that!

The most layers I can handle at the same time is about three. And even then I start drawing on the wrong layer and stuff so I get annoyed.

Its a awesome sig and I am very jelous because I am incapable of creating pretty pictures like that.

RICK BREWSTER IS EVIL!

evilbrew.png

You must have a brain bigger than a male antelope

I sure hope so! Then again... there is always an echo in my head whenever I think to myself. :shock:

antelope8my.png

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

Man, it's been a while since I've posted here. There's so much to see!

BuzzKill, I've been meaning to tell you, that is an awesome sig! (And the nipple pic is cool too :wink:. And to be honest, I didn't see the nipple until it was pointed out.)

IronFist, Those look very good! I especially like the first one you posted.

Rick, yours rocks too! Very classy.

aatwo, that "RICK BREWSTER IS EVIL!" pic made my day!

There. Now that I'm all caught up, I can work on something new... >_>

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

There. Now that I'm all caught up, I can work on something new... >_>

Hehe. This thread is like that.... but that's okay. This thread rules. :)

-Pikl

Photobucket - Blog

Newest Film: Beowulf (Feel free to PM me comments, criticisms)

I would like to apologise to everyone about the nipple... Please don't judge me!

-------

Here is a picture I drew for some guy who helped me in some other forum at some point.

His username was wierd dragon, and as you can see I was un original and stole the background and fonts from the drawing of JC Denton!

wierddragon.png

Well, it's been a while since I last posted up a background so I figured I had better put one up! Oh and yeah, this one is void of any nipples! :lol:

ColdFlame_sm.jpg

[Click here for full size]

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

I WANT MORE NIPPLES!

Did I type that out loud...?

It looks good! I like the combination of shadow and reflection under the orb. I wouldn't have thought of the shadow, but it adds a great touch!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype