The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I'm serious! All I used was clouds, pixelate, median blur, levels, outline, seamless helper(?), fragment and different blending modes...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I'm serious! All I used was clouds, pixelate, median blur, levels, outline, seamless helper(?), fragment and different blending modes...

If that's so, then that's one of the coolest things I've seen in quite a while and may be knocking down your door begging for your secrets soon. :D Nice job!

really? And you wind up with a fragmented PCB looking thing? Tut fo duh masses there BB.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

The third one.

Ash, are you sure you didn't use twist for the wavy star you posted and made a quicky on?

And everytime I do what's on the quicky, the sides of my star thingy-ma-bob fade... I tried to adjust the contrast, but it still fades, unless you make the contrast slider go to 100, but then I'm just left with an ugly white blob.

Sig-1.png

scribble.png

I have been trying out Xor as a blending mode.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Ash, are you sure you didn't use twist for the wavy star you posted and made a quicky on?

And everytime I do what's on the quicky, the sides of my star thingy-ma-bob fade... I tried to adjust the contrast, but it still fades, unless you make the contrast slider go to 100, but then I'm just left with an ugly white blob.

Yes, I am sure. It's all sine waves. But keep in mind, you can use any effects you want as long as it gets what you want. Everyone can use different path to reach the same goal.

Using twist will result in something like what someone2016 post here ^

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

*cough*

Yes, I am sure. It's all sine waves. But keep in mind, you can use any effects you want as long as it gets what you want. Everyone can use different path to reach the same goal.

Using twist will result in something like what someone2016 post here ^

*cough*

and the color:

coolcolor.png

I forgot to add this:

starmarble.png

chalksig2-1.png