The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Can you resize your "new siggy"? Or at least lake out the text.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Soz u guys for my *Edit by Rick: And don't use derogatory terms like that sig* Rick changed it :cry: O well, heres my LATEST work :roll:

FLAMEYFACEY-1.jpg

And this is without zoom Blur :lol:

FLAMEYFACEY.jpg

Heres a porshce i edited, Heres the starting piccy

porsche%20carrera%20gt.jpg

Finishing Image, I glowed up the rims and put some fire in the frontground/backround :D I glowed it up a bit :wink: . Looks sweet nw :lol:

MeanPorshe.jpg

Kinda weird , but thats the way i am :wink:

Also Sized it down

This is Phillipe off the Achewood Comic by Chris Onstad. I didn't draw Phillipe it all goes to Chris Onstad. I did however do everything else in the picture. Phillipe got so cute he caught on fire like that dude on Fantastic Four.

fireyphillipebo2.jpg

eatapeachhp5.png

Looks really good! You should do a Tutorial...

Thank you. OK I will prepare some tutorial, but first I need to redo it and practice a bit. I did not write down exactly the procedure, I did it by trying and starting again.

But I still have the pdn file, with all the layers, so I will be able to retrieve all the steps required.

I let you know.

JB

Could you e-mail me the pdn file? My e-mail is barkbark00 at msn dot com.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Jake, You did a real nice job on that one. I think I'll use it as cover art for a CD... if you don't mind. :wink:

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Nah, I'm not in a band. I just burn a lot of CD's, mostly compilations.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.