The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Orginal.gif

This is the original that i edited with Paint.NET

Actually i made a tiny mistake. Before merging all the layers ( i had like 10, eyes, lips etc. ) i should have removed the space between the head and background. Still I'm really proud of it, it took me 2 hours. And here it is:

total.gif

p.s. You have to right click the "broken" link box and go to view image, then you can see them.

Orginal.gif

This is the original that i edited with Paint.NET

Actually i made a tiny mistake. Before merging all the layers ( i had like 10, eyes, lips etc. ) i should have removed the space between the head and background. Still I'm really proud of it, it took me 2 hours. And here it is:

total.gif

p.s. You have to right click the "broken" link box and go to view image, then you can see them.

Size down your picture. Then I think we'll see them.

Need feather to smooth the face edges.

Originals eyes are better (Copy Original/Paste Final?)

Skin is milky...

Hair is like a compact mass.

I prefere the original!

Thanks! :D I like how MadJik's pic the circle thing looks as if its coming out of the frame.

I'm not too happy with this one but I'll post it anyway:

Jake2kshiny.png

Edit: Just noticed that it looks similar to my current sig :P

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Thanks! :D I like how MadJik's pic the circle thing looks as if its coming out of the frame.

I'm not too happy with this one but I'll post it anyway:

Jake2kshiny.png

Edit: Just noticed that it looks similar to my current sig :P

Similar AND at the same time different :lol:

My original frame:

cadre0.png

Thanks for you comments...

The first one is just a few pictures blended together using different blending techniques (I was reading a photoshop tutorial on how to make cool forum signatures and decided to take some of its ideas and use them in Paint.NET) >.> I used the grid tool for the checkers though, I though they looked cool in there, I just had to erase parts of them.

And MegaNight, what do you mean rubbish....?

Sig2.jpg

The first one is just a few pictures blended together using different blending techniques (I was reading a photoshop tutorial on how to make cool forum signatures and decided to take some of its ideas and use them in Paint.NET) >.> I used the grid tool for the checkers though, I though they looked cool in there, I just had to erase parts of them.

And MegaNight, what do you mean rubbish....?

Rubbish = Trash = Bad.

sig6rj3.png

Hm... Well it's just intended to be the sun breaking through some asteroids. And from the point of view on the picture, since the sun is behind the asteroids all you see it their black shape as shwon below of a real picture of an object infront of the sun:

35315550_70c37ab56e_m.jpg

I was just trying to stay realistic with it, guess I didn't =/

Edit: It can alsmo be en exploading planet now that I look at it >.>

Sig2.jpg