The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I made the flames in photoshop, then I took the image into paint.net, put in the raven render I edited in paint.net, then I put a color overlay on it, and made the text, then to put hte blue bar in the center of it i took it back in photoshop, so It was a collaboration of programs,

I used smudge in photoshop. I can vaguely recreate it in paint.net, it takes a while, and a bunch of blurring.

ravennm3.png

I made the flames in photoshop

I used smudge in photoshop. I can vaguely recreate it in paint.net, it takes a while, and a bunch of blurring.

:roll:

sig6rj3.png

I created all of my avatars with this.

My latest one (I'm a member of the Gran Turismo Planet Forums):

navnn8.png

I attempted to recolor a Civil War photo (to see if there was any grass):

recolorizationinged0.png

I made picket signs yesterday for no reason:

protestpicketsuh8.jpg

I create race tracks (tell me what you think about it):

delandmi6.jpg

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

i'am on the gtp forums too! and that track is huge! and its got everything, from harripens to HUge straites, looks it would be in the endurence events...

A two lap endurance :D

I made another png that has dirt, walls, parking lots, and thickening roads.

Just like here, I'm usedHONDA at GTP. I never go to the GT4 subforum because (ironically) I don't have GT4. You can find me in the Rumble Strip and Cars in General areas most of the time. I have achieved the record for the longest guessing time for the guess that blurred car thread.

EDIT: I just ended that record setting blurred car bay posting it's name.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

I felt left out, so I decided to make myself a crappy sig :-p

MySigF1.jpg

All this consisted of was some bold text that I made look funky, then I duplicated and Zoom blurred that layer. And for the background....? Four curly 2-year old-like paint brush marks that I duplicated, made look blue-ish then I used a distortion on it. Then duplicated that, put tiles on it. Then I used two gradients with alpha filters to make it look like it's fading in to grey.

Sig2.jpg

It doesn't look very good. I refined it before and made all of the lines thicker, but paint.net stopped responding on me when I tried flipping it, and didn't save. And I just realized that it's all messed, too thin and thick, and all pixelated with too much dirt with no parking lot or audience.

dirtcurvesoc3.png

EDIT: I'm redoing it now, and It looks good. Using relief makes it look like an overused go-kart track

My sig look better at this size?

Honda: Is that supposed to be like a mini map in race car games? If so I wouldn't use Paint.NET to create it just yet. Paint.NET doesn't support Vectors at the moment, and if you know what they are, they're the best thing to use if you want to create stuff with a lot of curves. The Gimp supports them, but sucks a lot (I can't figure out how to curve the vecotrs well in it). Try finding a free vector editor (they exist) and then bring it in to Paint.NET for some nice editing :-p

Sig2.jpg

Oh lol. No harm in that :-p I guess I've been doing so many projects for my Digital Photography class that I forget the fun in it sometimes

Sig2.jpg

Link to my slightly thicker track (with my original name in the center).

http://www.uploading.com/files/1TK1GDH8/Deland.pdn.html

I also have another one called "Mars Dirt Track". Prety self explanatory. A Mars satallte image with a track (with walls) that tries to dodge a couple of craters and go right through others. :D