Share Your Custom Paint.NET Brushes

• 2 weeks later...

Heyyyyy. It's Evadne.

Not sure if people will use these, I just made them a few months ago for fan art and wallpapers, covers for fanficton, etc. Oh well. Even if you aren't familiar with Vampire Knight, Zero's Tattoo does look a lot like a cross, but I guess they're mostly for the fans. ^^

So there's the Cross Academy symbol from Vampire Knight, Zero's tattoo also from VK that was supposed to prevent him from becoming a vampire, and the Dark Mark, symbol of the Death Eaters from Harry Potter.

Previews:

212vj43.jpg

Evadne Brush Pack.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my set of Nebula Brushes, a Photoshop "rip"!

The original set is here: http://tsarye.deviantart.com/art/Nebula ... -131501234

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2jmmqrmnunz (I couldn't attach it, it's too big :()

Signature pending.

Until then feel free to criticize my current signature by PMing me.

Wow, there are a lot of really good brushes here =]

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

Does anyone know how to sort the brushes into categories? I have tried putting them into folders but then they don't come up in PDN.

Thank you :D

KututoBanner-2.png?t=1258196235

I'm working on a new signature...

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to request one, since I'm no artist/brushmaker.

1. Coffee cup stains. Make sure they'd be really large, large enough for layout templates, but small enough for you to use in a signature and be able to tell what it is.

Happy Samhein.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

many thanks to everyone who created brushes to share..fantastic job.. :mrgreen:

however..me..(being me!)..have a couple of sets of brushes.(rain/snowflake..fancy corners..swirl lines.etc..)..stuck in folders in my custom brushes file and I dont know how to get them out!

where it says add brushes....the custom brushes file opens but I cannot get the folders to upload to the all categories section of the plugin...am I making any sense?

any help would be very much appreciated..(preferably in laymans terms if thats ok. :(

regards j.d.

Open the folder in Windows Explorer. The main folder is outside any folders (the "all categories" section should show all brushes anyway, if they don't show up, it could be because the folders don't begin with an "_").

Thanks SB. Working on it as we speak.. ;)

regards j.d.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...