david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

topezia    0
Dunno where else to post this. Just a little experiment. :wink:

th_Dragefly.png

Lol, I like her.. she reminds me of Shrek dragon, how did u make the skin? (to me it is a she dragon)

olav.k.m    0

Thanks. :)

For the skin I made a scale thingy, then tried (and failed) at making it seamless:

th_buttonz.png

Then i just tiled it and added color etc etc

Ash    9
Dunno where else to post this. Just a little experiment. :wink:

th_Dragefly.png

You are on the right track :)

Well done.

MadJik    158
Thanks. :)

For the skin I made a scale thingy, then tried (and failed) at making it seamless:

th_buttonz.png

Then i just tiled it and added color etc etc

tilable scales...

scales.jpg

oma    26

@pyjo I'm truly interested in this skin texture and would love to learn how you did this.

if you have a pdn I'd be interested in checking it out further.

watch for your PM's

ciao

k.digennaro    1

Here are two logos i did for a friend of mine who is a hand man. I really like the animated one, but i also just like the hand. Any suggestions on either which you like or how to improve either?

Thanks

Kevin

animatedhammer-2.gif

^^if you look there are a couple glitches, ill fix those when i finalize it.

Hand-1.gif

edit: the hammer when the head of it gets distorted was a glitch, but it actaully kinda makes it look like its bouncing up and down.

edit: on another note, here's one i just did. not exactly sure what to call it, but it reminds me of glass blocks.

tilereftlect.gif

edit: might as well put this one up to, basically the one above but with dents, reminds me of blood stained pavement

tilereftlect1.gif

oma    26

love the hammer only thing I can see that might fix it a bit is to move that hammer just a touch to the right if possible to strike that nail dead on the head.

good job though nice and smooth gif. not jerky at all..

k.digennaro    1
love the hammer only thing I can see that might fix it a bit is to move that hammer just a touch to the right if possible to strike that nail dead on the head.

good job though nice and smooth gif. not jerky at all..

thanks oma :P, when i redo the final ill adjust the hammer :P

k.digennaro    1

Here's a black and white i did of mario :P, not perfect, but i was happy with it for a first draft, i may color it in the future.MarioCharacter.gif

edit:^^^100% PDN free handed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_(Nintendo_character)

I read a little about mario just for the sake of it, its really interesting how planned out this game is, most games, atleast as it seems, dont go into this much detail. It's like reading a biography when you read this wiki page. Its rather interesting id suggest reading it. I though the most interesting part was that the artist said 'Mario wears a cap because I find it difficult to draw hair'. That made me laugh cause I had a hard time drawing the hat, I was thinking while i was drawing it, wow i wish he had hair lol.

tourist    1

I hope I am not infringing on a copyright with the following. If so, I'll yank it right down.

th_roundbrushbanner.jpg

If anybody wants them, I made a cursor out of this brush and another one, which you can download here.

Just drop them in your cursor folder and enjoy. Disable mouse pointer shadow for these as they comes with shadows.

oma    26

@ ZizOiz Love it, love it, love it. good perspective and grout is spectacular. and the fade away in the background great!

have you opened your own gallery in this pictorium yet. if not you should. welcome and look forward to viewing much more from you now that you've found your way here and joined us.

ciao

ZizOiz    0
my first post! I have been playing with Paint.net for a bit now, but just joined the forums last night.

th_bricks.jpg

Wow...very nice! :D

Thank you! :D