Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

I like the road part, it looks cool and weightless. :D Nice job on the Earth too!

What's this, you say? Another PS Tut conversion? Could it be?

Yar.

It's a conversion of PSDTut (yeah, they make real good tuts)'s newest tutorial, Layered Glowing Text Effect!

I didn't know which umbrella text effects would fall under, and I guess it's *kind of* abstract.

Here ya go:

th_LayeredText.png

I posted the thumbnail cause I think it looks crisper and cleaner when smaller.

Took about 40 layers, and lots of Overlay.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

shiny! It sort of reminds me of glass lit by city lights.

my computer would twitch and die at about 50 :P . It starts taking 30 seconds to respond at 25...

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

wow. That's pretty oma, I can't really describe what it looks like to me, sort of a cavern, but instead of rock there's water, and it's lit from below. :)

LJXD: I like hat way you used the brushes as clouds with tendrils. Looks sort of doomsday-ish to me. :)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

@ikid:Could you put a larger image? I can hardly see it so I can't say if I like it or not!

@Ljxd: Nice! I would follow Oma's suggestion and try to use colors on those and see how they look like!

@Oma: Terrific! It looks exactly like you describe it, oil painting on canvas! And with a frame to give some depth, the effect should look perfectly realistic!