Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Cc, it just takes patience and determination.   ;)

Thanks barbie, I thought the same and have been taking an interest in his style lately.   :)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Thank you Red, it was an experiment,lol.

Now here is something that I didn't notice before. I was showing a friend this picture and he pointed out that you could see the picture in two different ways. Either it is sunken in and you are looking down a square shaft with the ball on the bottom. Or you are looking at a pyramid from above with the ball on top. Which do you people see?  Well that might be a mute question now that I pointed out both ways of viewing it,lol.   Before he pointed that out I saw it as sunken in.   ;)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Hi everyone,

I was thinking to start my own gallery but unfortunately, i still don't have many artworks  :P  . I rarely used PDN for making artworks, instead of normal everyday chores related to images. Here is my try with abstract. It's not as good as the other ones post here but It's just a try and i am not so expert in it.

vF2Zt2t.png

:)

Rl7un0O.png

Pratyush, I love the pattern & the colours go well with that style too. There are jaggies but nothing that could not be overcome. Well done. 

Please do make a gallery. It doesn't matter if you don't have a lot of works in it. Your gallery can grow over time. That is how most of us got started.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Very nice @Pratyush B) . The colors are very complimentary and remind me of a mosiac. Yes, it would be great if your began a Gallery sometime :) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hi @Cc4FuzzyHuggles, @bbq25, @Pixey, and @Riddley. Thank you for your lovely comments.

I will soon start my gallery. I am going to develop my PDN skills upto a decent level by the end of this year and share my works here.
Thanks everyone.

(P.S. I had not access for internet last few day, so please excuse my delay in replying.  :)  )

Rl7un0O.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...