Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

I'm having fun with the new updates. A big thanks to all who put in the effort to make the rest of us so happy.

This was done with checkers, 3D and kaleidoscope.

checkersz.png

Love it MadJik. I used your settings and it worked great. Thanks!

rosesz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

OMA ,, FBI should need to execute you!

your art is killing!

everytime i watch it i have an Heart Attack! Pleaaseeee...Sto.....p.Aarh :shock:

Just kidding! But your art is killing!

Heres an new one

abstract-1.png

Special for you! :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

madjik lovely as always.

here is my offering its soft and sweet and conveys a mood.

tranquility.png

Fantastic....! :shock:

matzehsv.jpg

Bugster I like the edge on that and great use of color.

Oma that would be Grid/CheckerBoard Maker... and your image is amazing by the way. As for my gallery, I don't know. I got a new computer. I bought a migration cable, they said it was fast and easy, they lied. Of course I am also hendered by the fact that I am so new to computers and everything I do I have to learn how first. It seems the more I learn, the more there is to know. Thanks for asking. Opening a gallery will mean learning new things. I've never done a thumbnail but I will.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

There is a Checker plugin...you know?

But I don't know how to find the thread...

thanks ASH jannetsue put me on to it. I always just call it grid so I've got that one. never called it checkers.

@Jannetsue, aren't computors fun. know where you are coming from, when you say new gallery lots to learn. I only just learned the thumbs myself. Had to ask the young ones, but as always they were more than willing to help me learn. Nice bunch of young men and women here.

ciao OMA

thanks ASH and everyone would you beleive it I actually was able to build the .dll and add to my effects menu. La ti da. Oma is on a roll.

Oma, I have to say that yours is one of my favorite personalities here. :)

here's an abstract, it was fun to do, quite simple, a couple gradients, polygon plugin in and dents

RandomDesign.gif

edit: sorry should have saved it as a png lost some of its quality o well

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

@k.digennaro ... Rorschach test ? 8) quite the departure from your pixel people. good to see you expanding. You should check out the Tate on line, see some real fine examples of pop/abstract. Interpret a few of those, I'd love to see what you come up with. That's how I started learning about abstract art and get a lot of my inspiration re color and how shapes define emotions.

here is one I've had on the back burner for awhile just couldn't figure out how to finish it until now. It's more pop than abstract but think it cross genre's well.

themusicofmysoul.png

Here is something called Topezia's scream (any relation with somebody called Munch is purely coincidental :D )

multicolor3munch.png

and an other one called ring-a-ring-a-rose:

th_multicolor5.jpg

I was enjoying Oma's sublime image and then I scrolled down. You do make me laugh topezia. What an imagination you have. Thanks for the smiles.

Way to go building a .dll oma. I have so much to learn yet.

@k.digennaro ... Rorschach test ? 8) quite the departure from your pixel people. good to see you expanding. You should check out the Tate on line, see some real fine examples of pop/abstract. Interpret a few of those, I'd love to see what you come up with. That's how I started learning about abstract art and get a lot of my inspiration re color and how shapes define emotions.

here is one I've had on the back burner for awhile just couldn't figure out how to finish it until now. It's more pop than abstract but think it cross genre's well.

quote]

Just a random piece honestly :P, i was messing around with the poloygon plugin and dents and came up with that. thats a good suggestion i might check out some art after work.

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Oh my goodness Topezia that is so hilarious. sorry my music from my soul made you Scream :wink:

Thanks I am glad I made you laugh, I am sure music from your soul would not make me scream while my neighbour playing (badly) drums, actually does :twisted: or may be that's my reaction to the results of elections here :evil:

I was enjoying Oma's sublime image and then I scrolled down. You do make me laugh topezia. What an imagination you have. Thanks for the smiles.

Way to go building a .dll oma. I have so much to learn yet.

Thanks Janettsue glad I gave you a smile. Yeah I know what you mean I too got to learn a lot about computers: actually when I saw Oma's post about new effect (and Ash reply) I said to myself :shock: gosh new effect I must have it! Rushed to download the zip, unzipped to find out those samples effects were not read by the program (were called C.S.I. files (or something like that :lol: ) was not able to open them so made like the fox with the grapes "Oh! I don't need other effects after all..." :D

two words "plugin" "scriptlab" just load .c# file and push button build . dll. :lol: :wink:

the hard part will be writing my own. now on I think the 10th time thru the 500 odd page C# book and understanding less than 1/2 of the things there. maybe by the time I read it thru 100 times it will sink in. :wink:

Oma: 4 words: Thanks & I love you! (did not know it was that easy but things are always difficult when you do not know where to start from :D )