Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

Remember that only the Joker's face has makeup on it in the movie - his neck, hands, wrists, and everything else remain normal.

Good attempt, but either try a little less blurring on the face - or use a blend mode to restrict just to the face (and not the area around it as well).

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Brillant Max Power!

Very clever Topezia

Alas TopHATslash I maybe the only person in the world who has not seen the new Batman movie. The wows of an agoraphobic.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Max: That kinda made me just wet myself :oops: :lol: Very cool manip.

@tHs: Wow -I was really impressed with the lips and eyes. And it's ironic that he used a hand brush to paint the face, as the Joker probably used hands as well - makes it more realistic.

Dang I wish we had a burn tool!

I think smudge on a new layer with increased contrast and lower brightness will achieve a close effect though.

I've already gotten started - I'm using masks instead, since we don't have tools.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Pretty good - though I would lower the Opacity of the white a bit, or mess with a Layer Blend mode. Try to add in more wrinkles - it would bring out the facial features so that the face would look more defined.

Hah - that's pretty sweet - good job on the arms - most lazy people would have just pasted the render on, but you actually copied the other arm over so that they both sit on the handle bar.

Hah - that's pretty sweet - good job on the arms - most lazy people would have just pasted the render on, but you actually copied the other arm over so that they both sit on the handle bar.

...and I bend his knee, feathered the edges, reduced the highlights, darkened his suit and unfocused the whole render to fit with the colour information in the rest of the picture. Why do you hate me :cry:

PS: I loved Pyrochild because he made me Outline Object....but now I want to mary him because he made Smudge... :>

Sorry I didn't notice the knee - it was already bent a bit to start off: By pointing out the arm, I wasn't suggesting that was all you did :roll::)

Max, you're doing some excellent photo-manips! They're really clean, and interesting too, although i wouldn't want to come face to face with a shark that has that many teeth. :P

Great job!

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

What the.. Nadal as the Joker!? :P

rafael_nadal.jpgnadaljoker.png

I just had to do one myself. This one was pretty hard as its tough changing the hair colour when you have black hair like that. Also, i'm not too happy with the lips and scars on either side but i suppose its ok..ish

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

Awesome job on the hair! Though i see some perfectly vertical lines that shouldn't be there.

I love how the face paint isn't consistent - very good job on that - it kind of smudges on and off, so it's not just one solid tone.

The lips are, like you said, ok. :P I know how hard they are,

Great job over all!

Thanks for the comment, and the lines in the hair.. i don't have a clue how they got there, i can't even check as i closed the .pdn and can't see the history again. The face paint, that was just too easy, just ran clouds and blurred it a bit and called it done! :lol:

Well, i'm not gonna do another Joker, but i may enter LAOTW #3 with a manip. I'm thinking Iceberg erupting lava.. :P

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

LAVA :twisted:

JK - sounds good -I think I'm going to enter one of those contests too

Oh and: Clouds? Seriously?? Genius.

Yep! Try it! I think i used Gaussian blur, but i can't remember much.. I had to lower the opacity of the layer, and blend mode was additive.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

Max Power I just love it. You always make me smile. There is always a lot of fun in your manipulations. Love it.

LFC4EVER I think you did a fine job on the Joker. I must say that is one happy Joker though.

phrebh nice night sky

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE