Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

Max Power    1

I just discovered an easy way to cheat on this game... damn! And I know that at least Rick and Boltbait know too how to do this. If too many people know the forum game won't work :/

janettsue    2

That would be Club Casa Dorada San Josa Del Cabo. Did you enjoy your stay Max Power? My daughter brought back the most awsome pictures. I can't wait to see what her husband took. He is the one with the art degree and great camera. I took a picture of my children at a water wave park once, all these kids in bright yellow tubes. We call it our "Where's Waldo" picture.

Ash    9
th_lineofscrimmage1640x480.jpg

Took me a second to figure out what you had changed! :lol:

I lol at that one, poor dog...don't take her pic when she is doing her business :? :lol:

Edited...

usedHONDA    4

I love doing these political head swaps:

hitlertrump.jpg

Yeah, that's Donald Trump's face burned into the image. Subliminal messages, I tell ya'!

politics.jpg

The 300-McCain idea just came to me one day...

I sense an Obama head swap in the near future :twisted:

Max Power    1

nice job, there are some faults on the windscreen and at the tail but it looks very realistic. I couldn't recognize from which car this developed. Strange colour choice for the rims :D

Max Power    1
1 of the best idea and done nicely.

Good job.

I think I'm going to make a screenshot of your post and enframe it, so that I can hang it in my bedroom and show it to my grandchilds one day =) *blush*

Ash    9
1 of the best idea and done nicely.

Good job.

I think I'm going to make a screenshot of your post and enframe it, so that I can hang it in my bedroom and show it to my grandchilds one day =) *blush*

Then you should keep up the good work, so you have more stories to tell your grandkids :)