Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

Mike Robe - love the volcano. I like how it is far into the distance. Nobody wants to be too close to an erupting volcano do they?

That hand is creepy. Reminds me of one of the old shows where they had a hand called "Thing". :D

WG - nice work on the collage. The gold face turned out really well. 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah the clever Dutch first wooden shoes, now wooden heads  roflmao_zps227429dd.gif

Seriously:  R van den Berg, very well done, I especially like the 3 dimensional feel of the piece.  Very creative use of the effects

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

• 3 weeks later...

WOW ! thats a great and unexpected combo.

Especially with the recent  supermoon just past, your timing is impeccable.   Well done

Scooter

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I hope that's a Planetoid planet.... :lol:

That's quite breathtaking Skully. :star:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skully that is really well done. A blue moon peeking through the clouds & over an ocean. Ticks all the boxes :D

Riddley, your image evokes a creepiness. Love it!

Oberdiah, well done! The power of PDN's layers. 

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/322/3/6/death_by_glittering_hook_by_barbieq25-d86tle0.png A photo I took a couple of years ago. Layers & blendmodes mostly. 

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/rBsDJGn.jpg    made the towers and ships in sketchup.

I really like what you created, it has a very futuristic feel and the rain is right in line with the "mood".

The LED flash from the 1st ship is very convincing and the towers are from my perspective quite well carried out.

My only sniglet , for me personally, is that ship passing behind the 2d tower. Its lights seem a bit too bright for the apparent distance and in keeping with the towers distance  and visibility. 

Though understand I can not do anything as complex, nor have the skills to even attempt anything like your picture. So, I offer my opinion only in the interest of being helpful for your future works.

Well Done0098_6DLU1L.gif

Scooter