Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

The "Crater" manipulation.

Crater.jpg

Bye

Pyjo.

There's no "Bye Pyjo" here :D C'mon....tell us how you did that! ( :roll: :idea: clone stamping ?) It really looks a true image!

This falls into this category right?

zuneongroundbl0.th.png

stock:

92533648681947188b90d5kq8.th.jpg

zune icon made with c4d and everything else pdn

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

C'mon....tell us how you did that! ( :roll: :idea: clone stamping ?) It really looks a true image!

If you examine carefully the manipulated picture it is not difficult to see that it is fake. It could be better, nut I did't want to spend too much time on it. I used simple copy/paste, feather and gradients.

@jake2k: good manipulation!

Bye

Pyjo.

C'mon....tell us how you did that! ( :roll: :idea: clone stamping ?) It really looks a true image!

If you examine carefully the manipulated picture it is not difficult to see that it is fake. It could be better, nut I did't want to spend too much time on it. I used simple copy/paste, feather and gradients.

@jake2k: good manipulation!

Bye

Pyjo.

Well I did examine it closely with a larger zoom and it still looks not that fake to me, so may be 1) You are too perfectionist or 2) My sight is not that good :)

@Jake2k: Where are the pictures? I can't see any...

Ciao ciao

Heres one I made of my buddy its I tried to make him look like a comic book character.

Dont worry these guns are fake.

The Original

l_fd9ddff2f58072f9718cd8de4f788e61.jpg

After

l_fd9ddff2f58072f9718cd8de4f788e61v.jpg

"Greater Love Hath No Man Than This, That He Lay Down His Life For A Friend" John 15:13

guildwars_sig.gif

may be 1) You are too perfectionist

Maybe. Sorry, nobody is perfect.

or 2) My sight is not that good :)

Maybe. I hope this is not true, however. Perhaps you should look at the correct place. The upper part of the grass area in the left picture, for example, is not that good.

Bye

Pyjo.

Nice pic Valor Knight.

Its kinda coincidental that right now we are learning about the Second Great Awakening and Thoreau in Social Studies, and that exact quote was mentioned in our textbook. :P

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Now I get it Pyjo... you didn't make the crater, you erased the crater...

I thaught first that the first picture was the original image but it's the second^^

:oops: That's what I thought too, that's why I said that crater looked perfectly real to me ( :oops: :lol: )

The photomanipulation is still good although.

@Valor Knight: Really lovely your photomanipulation with the tulips!

Among my favorite uses of Paint.NET is using it to spice up landscapes created in Terragen. There are untold worlds of possibilities to play with.

Here are my latest. 8)

Transcend_by_Eulogy_Dignity.jpg

Source

Miasma_by_Eulogy_Dignity.jpg

Source

All images created entirely by me...

With the help of countless manhours between Rick and the folks at Planetside for making the programs of course. :P

Omigosh! Wither's back!

Haven't seen you around in a while Wither, I was wondering where you'd gone. :o

Those are some sweet pics, I especially like the first one. Way to come back with a bang! :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Now I get it Pyjo... you didn't make the crater, you erased the crater...

I thaught first that the first picture was the original image but it's the second^^

:oops: That's what I thought too, that's why I said that crater looked perfectly real to me ( :oops: :lol: )

The photomanipulation is still good although.

The title "crater manupulation" was a witting ambiguity. It is actually the manipulation of a crater, but the pictures was presented in a somehow misleading way.

Please remember that the post dates at april 1°.

Bye

Pyjo.

You really had me with that one Pyjo... I was like 'there is no way he created a crater!' great job on removing it though :lol:

Wither -- Your terragens look good. Here's what I think -- try adding more contrast to the land and sky. It's probably just me, but I think they look a bit on the low contrast side. Oh - and some AA on the fist planet -- just a little pet pieve. I think that would help, but other than that they look awesome.

Good to see you back,

007 Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

The title "crater manupulation" was a witting ambiguity. It is actually the manipulation of a crater, but the pictures was presented in a somehow misleading way.

Please remember that the post dates at april 1°.

Bye

Pyjo.

:lol: You cheater!

Here's a funny wallpaper i just made... Basically Microsoft Windows BSOD (Blue screen of death - not nice to have ;) )

th_MicrosoftBSODbyst_jim.png

Looks nice and funny......I know that very well ! it happened to me twice or three times and it scared me to death! (that's why it is called blue screen of death I guess :lol: )

Wither nice images. Nice to see you back.

Good stuff, I like the crater, very creative pyjo but then you always are

St.Jim nice wallpaper

Valor Knight, love it

lerp55 I keep looking at it but I can't tell what it is

This started with a picture my daughter took. I only wish I had been behind the camera. What a wonderful spot.

oceanview2sz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Wither nice images. Nice to see you back.

Good stuff, I like the crater, very creative pyjo but then you always are

St.Jim nice wallpaper

Valor Knight, love it

lerp55 I keep looking at it but I can't tell what it is

This started with a picture my daughter took. I only wish I had been behind the camera. What a wonderful spot.

th_oceanview2sz.png

1. Where is that place? I wanna go :!:

2. You can always edit yourself into the photo :) (I know it's not the same as being there, but..)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

To the left of the bridge!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png