Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

its Not exacly all Pdn its part photoshop but here u go :D

hpwall3hh2.th.jpg <----- click for full image

I don't know what to say about this one because I don't know what you did in PDN and what you did in PS. :|

heres another one sorry if i broke any rules im new

[image]

Looks very nice, simple and modern, but I think this would more appropriately belong under "Interfaces." I think.

My turn! :)

So, I took you people's advice, and tried to improve my wallpaper. I added more foliage in the background, while making the light source better. I tried to fix the headphone/ear thingy, but I couldn't. :(

I also connected the headphones to the AJ Logo with a wire, so it's kinda like a mp3 player. :P

Tell me what you think!

Clicky!

The stock for the foliage is here.

Please, I need constructive criticism. Lots of it.

Sweet wallpaper dude!

edit:

oh yea by the way... meh new test wallpaper....

vistawallpaperlockmini.png

Thanks Salu!

I have two others in the Image Hospital, you may want to check them out. :wink:

I also like yours a lot. You're getting better at these types of things (I don't know what to call it), almost as good as Jake2k. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

C_o_s_m_o_s__W_a_l_l_p_a_p_e_r_by_vsage.jpg

I followed a tut.. and got this..

Have to make a new one cause when I was making this.. I completely spaced on the fact that I have a wide screen laptop with a 1280x800 resolution.. so yeah. XD

Enjoy!

] More found at my deviantArt here: http://vsage.deviantart.com/

NOTE: I apologize for stretching the page.. :|

EDIT again! I'm trying to shrink it on here so it doesn't stretch.. lol. :roll:

Perfect.

You should post images that are larger than 800 px on its largest dimension as a clickable thumbnail, that way you won't stretch the screen for other, small screened users.

Other than that, great job on the tut!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

You should post images that are larger than 800 px on its largest dimension as a clickable thumbnail, that way you won't stretch the screen for other, small screened users.

Other than that, great job on the tut!

Yeah.. I will admit, I'm still new to this forum, and quite haven't figured that part out yet.. but I'm getting there! :3

and Thanks!

EDIT! I fixed it! :3

*is proud*

I like the second one more, clever use of the Pleasantville effect. I wouldn't use them as wallpapers as i prefer simple wallpapers, rather than more "exciting" ones. I still like them, and keep up the good work! :D

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Very nice on both of them. On the second one, however, I have two questions/suggestions. First, are his hands supposed to be missing? Or is it supposed to be like that? Secondly, I would suggest trying to feather or blur the edges a bit more so the green and red won't show as much. :]

Here's a wallpaper I made a little while ago. Pretty simple to make once you get the hang of it.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/Strawberry-neko/air_wall.jpg

dragonair1.png

In a way it is somewhat nebulae, but i was just playing around with the gradient and cloud effects. It's supposed to be a space sky, or something along those lines.

dragonair1.png

Wow, nothing like looking at other people's submissions to make me feel inadequate, lol. I made this as my first wallpaper and basically my first 'big' pdn project:

th_Seahawks.png

(thumbnail links to full verison)

LightningBoltSig.png

Wow, nothing like looking at other people's submissions to make me feel inadequate, lol. I made this as my first wallpaper and basically my first 'big' pdn project:

th_Seahawks.png

(thumbnail links to full verison)

You did a great job. You cropped every one of the players cleanly, and you stacked/layered them efficiently as well.

I like.

LOL crazy!!! I didnt think anything was there ...just a black screen, then all these scrazy lines started to appear..if it waz a maze it would take 10 lifetimes to get through it...hehhee.. well done

webbanner1.jpg

Dr. Sat I was thinking you should put that in the LAOTW sifi contest.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thanks to CMD, I started to use my PSP a lot more lately.

So in honor of CMD, I made my own CMD-style PSP background. :P

PSP.png

Stock.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

( :shock: YEPPII :lol: )

(my first post)

Anyway, here's

th_EscapistAngel.jpg

a little something I made out of this:

146119a.jpg

(Hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws or anything...)

To the end I'd just like to say that I'll propably never be as good in PdN as all of you..

and the large image is 98% PdN (everything except for the silhouette of the angel)

everythingfadestogreysi.png

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

"I tremble in the presence of your terrifying skills of gardening."