Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

Good one Expired. Altough could you make 'em at least at 1280x1024? i know you have an smaller resolution :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Well someting i made, feel free to use at your own risk :P

2ee17c3a54.jpg

Notes: Might burn your eyes on use :D

Dont challange the lazy, he are godlike serius.

icefinalnm1.png

Awesome work Expired

Thanks Jerkfight! :)

Good one Expired. Altough could you make 'em at least at 1280x1024? i know you have an smaller resolution :)

I probably could. However, one of the three I've already created (the green one) will be impossible to make into a 1280x1024, because it goes vertically. I would have to remake the entire piece. :(

That is crazy, expiration, I want this pack now! :x :mrgreen:

Thanks Flow. :D It'll (hopefully) be ready in a week. Or two.

Well someting i made, feel free to use at your own risk :P

Notes: Might burn your eyes on use :D

You might want to post a thumbnail to your image. It's wayy too big for my screen, it stretches the page. The limit for images posted in the Pictorium is 800 pixels in the largest dimension, or else you should link to it with a thumbnail.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I like it, especially the use of the render lightrays plugin. :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Good use of polar inversion too --

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well I was messing with clouds, trying to find new effects - when this happened -- anyways - I made it into a wallpaper.

05192008202424mediumjj8.png

Click for 1280x1024

Enjoy

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

neat! I like the posterized effect, it goes well with everything else. :)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

This is one of my favorite threads. Love seeing the post hear. LFC and Nab like them both. Makes me want to go play around with my PDN.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@ Lego: GOSH! This is BY FAR the best one in the Pictorium!!! How did you do the bug-like looking thing in the middle an all the feathry stuff around? What I like most in this picture (I'm talking about the top one in your latest post of caurse ;)) is, that it looks so ... artistic and artificial as well somehow - the contrast, the composition of colors, forms and space... Also it has a Resident Evil kind of feel to it. And it's free of any reflection stuff! Don't get me wrong, reflections is a great effect, but I have seen PLENTY of that. And yours is a really unique approach. I can't find words enough. Great work!!! MORE!

@ Frozen_byte: You caught the abandoned space atmosphere very well! Very realistic! I'd like to see more from you, too!

I detect yet another use of the Ultimate Brush Pack

Yup. I have so many Photoshop brushes that I haven't been able to use yet...

@TotoFan: I used the Ultimate Brush Pack... :wink:

@darrkzun, I really like it!

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

I used the Ultimate Brush Pack... :wink:

Is this a plugin or what? I didn't find any matches for "ultimate brush pack", neither in plugins nor in tutorials. I'd love to have some more brushes handy in PDN :).

It's not a plugin or tutorial, it is a Photoshop brush pack. You can find it at http://www.Brusheezy.com. Also, you'll need to follow the tutorial on how to extract Photoshop brushes from the .abr. It's somewhere in the tutorial section.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo