Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

I like the composition of the colors but I think that the letters should be as smouth as they appear on the reflection. Aside that it looks pretty cool! :)

I made this a while ago but I wanted to share nevertheless.http://clank010101.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-in-the-Woods-142803955

Artist/Game Developer/Traveller

DeviantART
Game Jolt Profile

@ 0(-.-)0: I like the main text, the colors and glow looks good :) i do agree with Supermini_man though as far as the reflection goes.

@ Supermini_man: I like it. Simple and easy on the eyes. That's often the best thing for a wallpaper :D (not quite sure what i think about the noise though, but hey, that's just me :P )

I've seen these space/planet/star-field pictures for quite a while now, but never really took the time to try to make one until a few days ago. They are actually very fun to make :P

th_planetscene2.jpg

(I realize the lighting might be off in this one...)

This is (loosely) based on flip's planet texture tutorial and some photoshop tutorial on nebulas.

dragonseyesig.png

@ 0(-.-)0: I like the main text, the colors and glow looks good :) i do agree with Supermini_man though as far as the reflection goes.

@ Supermini_man: I like it. Simple and easy on the eyes. That's often the best thing for a wallpaper :D (not quite sure what i think about the noise though, but hey, that's just me :P )

I've seen these space/planet/star-field pictures for quite a while now, but never really took the time to try to make one until a few days ago. They are actually very fun to make :P

th_planetscene2.jpg

(I realize the lighting might be off in this one...)

This is (loosely) based on flip's planet texture tutorial and some photoshop tutorial on nebulas.

That's impressive. :shock: I really like the background....the space isn't just black and white...it's a variety of colors. :D

Man_On_the_Moon_by_Artiiste.png

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/ ... tiiste.png

"Long before we know ourselves our paths are already set in stone. Some may never figure out their purpose in life and some will. There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in. Content with being blinded by rules and judgement. We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead. Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat. Not many people stood up against the system we all call life. This is the story of a man who not only believed in himself but his dreams too. This is the story...

Of the Man On the Moon."

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

WOW, the red just came off my screen and punched my face.

lolz it's ok, try changing the opolar inversion settings a little bit though :D

well done, i made this with the help of gigabytes splatter tut...

sorry if it's big...

wallpaperart.png

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

Things to keep in mind:

- Try not to post your image right after another user's. Allow some time for people to reply (or give an opinion yourself!)

ok. don't worry i only wanted some feedback but that's ok surface, post directly after me... :|

Simplicity For The Win!

oithisissparta.png

My Gallery

wow, even a nomination would be a great honour... although i did it, the idea is mainly from gigabytes splatter sig tutorial...

Thanx for the feedback... :D and btw i'm lovu'n the apple work :D

Simplicity For The Win!

oithisissparta.png

My Gallery