Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Dude I like your outcome better than the tuts haha, good job.

Thanks man. :mrgreen:

Now you just need to take a photo of yourself to put in there ;)

Haha, that would be funny ... :lol:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Dude I like your outcome better than the tuts haha...

QFT. :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Thank you TLH. I'm trying to remake it at a larger resolution. Can't find the right picture for the person though. :|

I've got a few ideas to improve the image. :wink:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I really like your last (current) one, how some lines are thicker than the others, giving a sense of depth.

I also like the one Nab likes too, it looks cool.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

I really like your last (current) one, how some lines are thicker than the others, giving a sense of depth.

I also like the one Nab likes too, it looks cool.

Thank you! the bottom is my personal favorite, too.

I really like your sig, the bubble and the ripples work so well with the rest of the picture.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Looks good Ziz. I'm a fan of the last one. :)

Thanks! that last one appears to be the most well liked of the four! :) I also like your signature, has great contrast!

Now that I think about it - I like it too LOL - I agree with what Expiration said about depth -- very nice

oh - and Expiration - I wasn't going for a comment when I posted, but thanks anyways. I know that the one with the sun is WAAAY too dark on the left side, I should probably fix it. And the 200TH Post one doesn't make much sense, because ever since I posted it, I have been posting a lot more often (In the 260's now, I think). I'll be changing them in a while. I dunno if I should stay Spacey or move on to something else. I was thinking of doing something like yours - with the photomanip - it looks awesome! (But it wouldnt be very original)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

oh - and Expiration - I wasn't going for a comment when I posted, but thanks anyways. I know that the one with the sun is WAAAY too dark on the left side, I should probably fix it. And the 200TH Post one doesn't make much sense, because ever since I posted it, I have been posting a lot more often (In the 260's now, I think). I'll be changing them in a while. I dunno if I should stay Spacey or move on to something else. I was thinking of doing something like yours - with the photomanip - it looks awesome! (But it wouldnt be very original)

Actually, I wasn't talking about your sig. :oops:

I was refering to ZizOiz's sig that you liked; the third one to be exact. :lol: Sorry about the mix-up. Although your sig is great too, I've never been really good at spacescapes and the like.

And thanks for the compliment on my sig. (I just redid it at a larger size and am about to upload it to my gallery, it looks much better now IMO; possibly update my sig and avvy too :wink: )

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Please read the rules, your sig can only be 150 pixels tall. That includes if you have more than one signature. Your three signatures right now have a combined height of 302 pixels. Thank you!

Other than that, nice job on the sigs, we hope to see more from you soon. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

I like the second and third one most, the second one because of the well-rendered lightning, though IMO you could do more with the text. I like the third one because of the background-looks like an aurora to me, and because of the text, though, again, you could do more with the text. I like the third one best. Have fun and welcome to the forum! :D