david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

007 Nab    0

Hey - I like those - really good use of Polar Inversion. The colors are also good -- fit for Spring.

Pluberus    0

Very nice Lionhearted. Those glowing lines make it kind of hard to read the word in the middle, though.

Here is my newest sig - Made 100% with PDN other than the stock PDN logo and the .NET text (I couldn't figure out how to make the gradient in .NET myself so I copied the .NET from the PDN "Sig":

PDNGradientLogo.jpg

Ash    9

Cool sig, I'm so going to see that movie and maybe make something in PDN... :)

Crimson    4

To celebrate me getting PDN back, I decided to make the novel fan forum sig/avvie my friend kept bugging me about. As you can see, I bit off every person I could possibly think of :). Here they are:

austinavie.png....austinsigg.png

Personally, I think I could have done a better job, but it's late and I'm half asleep. :wink:

vista?    1

What do you think of my brand new concept, prototype sig that I've made: (yes, yes, I know, I admit, it's not very creative compared with all the other stuff others can do)

2e6fxx0.png

vista?    1
It looks much better than the other one which IMHO looks more like Windows 95. :)

Edit: Maybe you should incorporate plugin census into that one.

By "other one" do you mean the plugin census? Anyway, the question is how could I incorporate the census?