How to Install Plugins ×

Curtis' Plugin Pack (Update for 3.5.4)

Curtis

Thanks, I forgot about that one, I fixed it and posted the update, let me know if you still get that problem.

Congratulations, it works fine now. Thanks for the quick fix. :)

Selective Palette doesn't work on the beta.

Do you have the most recent version? The last update I made was to make it compatible with v3.30.

OK, I will upgrade.

KaHuc.png

Here is a request: Allow us to save our EffectsLab settings. That would almost shoot EffectsLab past ScriptLab. Which, from my post brings out another request: may sound silly but can you remove the space between Effects and Lab?

signature.png

Yeah, but I mean as in "Best Plugin Ever" award. It would almost beat ScriptLab

There are many authors who have never written the best plugin - but have written some very good ones. I am certainly looking forward to seeing what this author releases in future.

KaHuc.png

Here is a request: Allow us to save our EffectsLab settings. That would almost shoot EffectsLab past ScriptLab. Which, from my post brings out another request: may sound silly but can you remove the space between Effects and Lab?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you want me to remove the space so that it matches ScriptLab, Right? I'm all for making the sub-menus neater, but if I did that then there would still be Code Lab which has a space, and thats the way I went, I think it looks neater as two words, but hey, I'll consider it. :wink:

Saving settings might be a good idea, I'll look into it next time I have a chance to work on it (Which might be a while, with Uni and all) and see what I can come up with.

Anyway, Thank you to everyone who has posted compliments and the like, I really appreciate it. :)

Does a space really matter that much? I think that's the silliest request... ever.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

So I have been working on a system to allow all my plugins to be localizeable and I have pretty much gotten that finished, So I have a small request, If anyone feels that they could help out and do a translation to another language, please let me know.

The only requirement is that you need to have Visual Studio Pro 08 or Visual C# Express 08.

If you want to help out, just pm me with your email address so I can send you the files to translate, and let me know then what language you are going to be doing so I can get the files ready before I send them.

Thanks.

I found a bug while i was using Paint.Net

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Effects.dll
     Effect Name: CurtisBlack.Effects.EffectsLab.EffectsLab
     Full error message: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at CurtisBlack.Effects.EffectsLab.EffectsLabConfigDialog.AddEffect(Effect e, Boolean sort)
  at CurtisBlack.Effects.EffectsLab.EffectsLabConfigDialog.LoadEffects(String keyword)
  at CurtisBlack.Effects.EffectsLab.EffectsLabConfigDialog..ctor()
  at CurtisBlack.Effects.EffectsLab.EffectsLab.CreateConfigDialog()
  at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

i have downloaded the latest version (v3.30) and it says theres an error.

Do you have the latest version of my plugins? try downloading the newest version and let me know if you still have that problem. It would also help if you could tell me what you were doing when that happened.

oh yeah, sorry, new to this.

anyway, i just downloaded CurtisBlack.Effects.v5.20.zip. I redid everything i did last time to see if it would work and it didn't. The only thing i did was open Paint.Net and went to Effects->Advanced->Effects Lab and it says theres an error. I tried it with a 3 different types of pictures cause it could i thought it might only work when theres a picture there and it still doesn't work.

Edit: Do you think its because i just downloaded the latest version of scriptlab or codelab?