jerkfight

The Introduction Thread.

903 posts in this topic

Yes, Si , Oui :)

Welcome back Bob. You must be among the first Paint.net users.

Edited by Eli

Hey there Bob. It's been a while! Nice to see you back :D

Bob was a legend when I joined this forum.   :bigeyes:

greetings folks. ive been a long time user of pdn since 2008. i love the interface. ive joined just now. hope to get to know everyone soon. thank you

Hi Collagemaster. Nice to see you posting here now :D We look forward to getting to know you too.

Hey everyone

I'm new here. I look forward to furthering my skills and helping others further theirs through use of the forum.

Welcome Collagemaster and Rydal.  Looking forward to seeing your work!    :)

Ive been using Paint.net for a couple of years but haven't been very active in the forums as yet.

I'm unfamiliar with the rules but am slowly sorting it out. Luv Paint.net big time.

Many thanks to the developers and admin without whom I'd still be floundering with

traditional art mediums rather than CGI which has changed the colour of my creative life. 

Welcome to the forum Rickhum! I've seen some of your work and am looking forward to seeing more.

I think I just discovered the 'Reputation button' but I'm still not too clear about it. I guess it;s like a like.

In which case I better start using it. 

Reputation points or 'reps' are given out for content that you agree with (comments/posts) or that you like (images) or find useful (plugins/resources). It is a sort of validation/currency/virtual hug here on the forum. Members with high reps contribute a lot of content that others find useful. So it is no surprise that senior members of the forum tend to have higher reps.

Hello! I guess I'd better introduce myself properly. I've been using Paint.Net for quite a while now, but have been on an involuntary hiatus (computer death) until recently. I've been studying quite a bit, challenging myself to learn new techniques; I figured I might as well join the conversation.

SO, hello again to everyone. I want to thank all the developers and tutorial writers, but mostly Rick Brewster for creating PDN. This is a really fun and supportive community from everything I've seen and experienced so far, and I look forward to the day I can "pay it forward" and help someone the way you've all helped me.

Welcome LionsDragon! Good luck and have fun!

On 11/3/2016 at 1:50 AM, LionsDragon said:

Hello! I guess I'd better introduce myself properly. I've been using Paint.Net for quite a while now, but have been on an involuntary hiatus (computer death) until recently. I've been studying quite a bit, challenging myself to learn new techniques; I figured I might as well join the conversation.

SO, hello again to everyone. I want to thank all the developers and tutorial writers, but mostly Rick Brewster for creating PDN. This is a really fun and supportive community from everything I've seen and experienced so far, and I look forward to the day I can "pay it forward" and help someone the way you've all helped me.

Great to have you on board @LionsDragon :D .

Hello to you all. After I've written my first posts, I think it's time to introduce myself. I've been using Paint.NET for some time and a big thank you to Rick Brewster, the admins of this forum, the developpers of the great plugins and all other people who contribute to this forum.

I'm very fond of video tutorials - not only watching, but also creating them myself, and there's a lot of stuff here :smile:.

Hello @ingwer and smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722.gif 

It's nice to have you on here.  Your video tutorials are very well done and will be of great help to newbies :D.

Indeed welcome Ingder. Your videos are a great addition to the forum community.

0wEl3KD.png

Hello Ingwer and welcome! You've obviously been using PDN for awhile with great success. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

PDN is a great program and there are many things you can do with it. Here's to seeing what you can do.

Thank you Pixey, AndrewDavid and Woodsy for your warm welcome! :star::star::star:

I still have to learn a lot and I'm light years away from being able to create such an extraordinary signature like Woodsy...