jerkfight

The Introduction Thread.

903 posts in this topic

Welcome! Indeed, have fun and remember to read the rules. Thanks

Hello, I'm Tashia. I started using PDN in December 2007, I downloaded it in October and stared at it blankly for 2 months. The forum has helped me a lot. Looking forward to learning more from you people with an obvious wealth of PDN knowledge.

Hello, I'm Tashia. I started using PDN in December 2007, I downloaded it in October and stared at it blankly for 2 months. The forum has helped me a lot. Looking forward to learning more from you people with an obvious wealth of PDN knowledge.

Welcome, Please remember to read the rules. Thankz

Hello I'm SuperJemmy (Jeremy's my real name). I joined a few months ago and have been posting in the Pictorium occasionally. I've only been using Paint.Net for about as long as I've been a member of the forum. I was completely new to editing programs like Paint.Net when I started.

I'm currently 15 and live in Melbourne, Australia.

Hello I'm SuperJemmy (Jeremy's my real name). I joined a few months ago and have been posting in the Pictorium occasionally. I've only been using Paint.Net for about as long as I've been a member of the forum. I was completely new to editing programs like Paint.Net when I started.

I'm currently 15 and live in Melbourne, Australia.

Hello, please remember to read the rules

Hi, I just joined-- I am Boltbait's daughter. I really want to improve my art, so dad said that I should ask for advice on drawings that I make with Paint.net. :)

Hi, I just joined-- I am Boltbait's daughter. I really want to improve my art, so dad said that I should ask for advice on drawings that I make with Paint.net. :)

:shock: What would BoltBait do if he knew his own daughter was spelling his name wrong?!

Er, I mean, Welcome to the forum! :D

Hi, BoltBait's daughter. I assume your name is Lizzy.

So your dad didn't tell you to do some of the sticky'd tutorials in the tuts forum? For shame, I'm going to have to have a talk with him... ;-)

Good to have you. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. :-)

Hi i'm songster and I have just discovered paint net and I have used some of the basic functions to make my siggy and I hope to master the program to do some more advanced stuff.

Oh, I just realized that I didn't tell you my name! My first name is Marie. My lizards name is Lizzy, so I used that for my username.

I see. :-) Have you had your lizard for 1 year...?

Hello I am thirdstreettito (Bradley)! I have been using PDN for about 1 month and see that MANY features arent there that people show in tutorial screenshots.

ThirdStreetTito, please check your private messages regarding your signature size. :-) There should be a link near the top of the page that reads "1 new message" - click that.

How should I know that? I was being helpful. Please do not insult my kindness skillz. :-)

Oh yeah. I have a +23 in kindness skillz. :-P

Joking? You'll fit in QUITE well here.

hiya guys im zwicky ive been browsing 'round the forums for a few months now as a guest and have finally gotten around to joining! :D

hey, zwicky! glad you finally decided to have an account. welcome to the forum! you'll love it here! :wink: :wink:

Yes, welcome to the forums, and please remember to read the rules and contribute

Ok, so I just discovered this thread.

I'm curmudgeon...why curmudgeon you ask? Because if the name fits, wear it they say.

A friend told me about this program, so I thought I'd check it out. This was back in mid-November '07. I started messing around with it, and discovered the forums when I clicked help in Paint.NET

I joined here in late November '07, promptly read the rules and have tried to abide by them.

I am amazed with some of the work done here, and I have learned quite a bit since I've joined. I mainly use the program to create textures for another computer game (Second Life) I'm in. So I prefer to make everything tileable and real-looking...so I really don't mess around with abstract stuff that much.

In the past, I tried Gimp and it was basically useless for me. I also used MS PictureIt! products for years before this, but this program is so much more powerful.

And I'll probably never make a sig...it's just not my style...I don't care for them...so that eliminates a lot of the tutorials for me. Granted, I still read them to see if I can gather any knowledge from them for something else, but that's the extent of it.

Thanks for having me. And there really are a bunch of knowledgeable people here, which does help quite a bit.

hey im shutterbug. ive been using paint.net off and on for photo editing for a while cause i couldnt afford adobe products. i just recently got into using it as design software. i joined the forum to troubleshoot the program, but i really like the other users on here.