How to Install Plugins ×

pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

pyrochild

Update posted:

Smudge 2.1 - fixed that shockingly common crash, as well as some rendering issues on the documentview control. (the canvas)

I fixed something else, too, but I can't remember what.

Others: removed erroneous BETA tag, compiled with Release mode instead of Debug mode, so performance should be better.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I got an error report when trying to save a gradient in the gradient mapping tool:

Looking into the issue...

Sorry for the screen shot but I didn't know where the error log was saved :oops:

It doesn't save it. The screenshot was the best way to show me the log. :D

xZYt6wl.png

One suggestion, is it possible for outline object to support transparency too? So you can achieve semi-transparent outlines and such. :?:

Any ideas on this?

The next few builds are going to be maintenance releases. I'm working on new things right now, and fixing bugs in the old plugins as I receive reports of them. While your request is certainly possible, it's just not a priority. What you can do as a workaround is duplicate the layer you are outlining, outline it, then turn its transparency down.

xZYt6wl.png

MediaFire has a tendency to be ... flaky, at best. And now they have popup ads! Next version of my plugin pack will keep a Box.net host, and ditch MediaFire for something else. Maybe time to go back to deviantART. Should be easier, now that's it's only 1 file. It was a royal PITA when I had individual downloads for each plugin.

xZYt6wl.png

Updates:

[*:3q14f9sa]Curves+:
      [*:3q14f9sa]Accepting once and then canceling would result in changes being saved in the dialog[*:3q14f9sa]Dialog checkbox states not remembered between Curves+ sessions[*:3q14f9sa]Rendering issue with checkboxes when redrawn (e.g. from moving offscreen and back on)[*:3q14f9sa]Typo fixed from 2.7

[*:3q14f9sa]Smudge:

[*:3q14f9sa]Several plugin crashes and PdN crashes fixed that could occur when canceling

xZYt6wl.png