How to Install Plugins ×

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

MadJik

Thank you so much MadJik for all your hard work in creating & compiling all these plug-ins and an epically detailed thread explaining it all which I'me extremely appreciative of! I'm looking forward to seeing what I can come up with all thanks to you!

Right on, cheers mate! :D

RFX5A1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just installed this package on Windows 8.1.  I downloaded the version for 64-bit windows.  When I open Paint.NET the plugins aren't there.  I've checked the Effects folder and all the DLLs are there from the plugins.

Edit:  Strike the support request.  For some reason they're showing up now.  I had restarted Paint.Net a few times just to see if that was it.  Just glad it's working now.

Edited by krackerjax

Very usefull plugins! I'm having all sorts of fun with them! B)

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

• 1 year later...

I'm hoping it prevents my water reflection effect from no longer crashing PDN....I installed it and it did, but my virus software said "Vibrato" was unsafe and removed it....It's Norton.

Thank you for the plugins and all of the time you put into them. It's appreciated.

Norton is well known for being overzealous. You can safely ignore that one ;)

I figured so much....Norton wouldn't let me install the latest version of Paint Dot Net. Said it was unsafe and a threat to my system. It took that Vibrato file away without even asking. I'll try to reinstall it after fighting with it.

I would recommend ditching Norton and using a good antivirus.  :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 4 months later...

Hi, I tried to download the plugin pack but the page is not downloading. The plugin pack is awesome and I am in need of that pack. Cheers and Likes for the pack. Can you provide an alternate link for download. Thanks in advance.

I've just tried to download and for me all tested links works fine. Maybe your firewall or antivirus is the problem or your browser is using a bad proxy connection.

Edited by IRON67
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Woah!  A rare MadJik sighting!

Remember this moment, folks, and tell your grandkids all about the day you saw MadJik post on the forum.   :wtf:  :D

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 6 months later...

Hi, MadJik.

Is it okay if I use your plugins for some art that I will post on DeviantArt? I have already posted one piece of art using your Rainbow Twist plugin and I wondered if I could keep that art up and post more art using your plugins. I won't earn any money off this art and never will in the future. If you don't know what DeviantArt is, it's a site where people post art. Sorry if me asking this seems silly, I just want to make sure I won't get in trouble.

Thanks. :)

No need to ask :smile:. You're free to use plugins to create art for commercial and non commercial works alike.

Plugin authors have generously made their plugins available to everyone who uses paint.net. There are no conditions on their use.

Acknowledging a plugin or author is nice, but not required. If you really like a plugin - make a donation to the author.

A donation always makes us developers happy :D

P.S Don't forget Rick - who develops paint.net!

11 hours ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

No need to ask :smile:. You're free to use plugins to create art for commercial and non commercial works alike.

Plugin authors have generously made their plugins available to everyone who uses paint.net. There are no conditions on their use.

Acknowledging a plugin or author is nice, but not required. If you really like a plugin - make a donation to the author.

A donation always makes us developers happy :D

P.S Don't forget Rick - who develops paint.net!

Thanks for the info! :)

I thought I would probably be able to use them, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I really appreciate that you replied because I figured that MadJik wouldn't reply for a while as he doesn't come online much. Thanks again for the info! :D 

• BoltBait featured this topic
4 minutes ago, MadJik said:

You could see in the list of the installer the languages supported by the plugins (thank you @ReMake for the Russian, work still in progress).

It was a great job. Thank you, MadJik.

• Like 1

Hello Madjik,

I was wondering if you can send a link to a zip version of all the dll instead of an executable file. Our iT are pretty strict when it comes to .exe. I can't open and use the plugins :(

Thanks!