How to Install Plugins ×

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

MadJik

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

new.gif Update see the first post for details!

2011-12-12 Publishing a bunch of new stuff and updates!!

Distort Mirror new version with AA

Donut distortion New effect!

Gridmaker Steps range up to 1000, BrushWidth included for the grid

Shapes New effect!

Spiroshape new version

Splashes Better Antialias

Tiles XL X / Y separated settings and ranges are bigger.

Tube oblique Steps range up to 2000

Volutes Rendering speed improved!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@MadJik: Whatever happened to Add Noise + ?

I can't even find it using a forum search - yet it's in my plugin index with an apparently incorrect thread link boltbait.hmm.png

Hi EER,

I find the topic number of the Addnoise+ on the old forum, so it might exist. The number is 20315, published/last updated 2007-09-13.

It could also be a post as an answer to a discussion, without its own lead post. Anyhow, I have no right to delete topics...

AddNoise+ was before the covering slider ratio is added to the built-in effect. It has no longer reason to exist now IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far i'm not having much luck, they wont go int to the paintNet.exe file also, i select and copy, but no option to paste.

m usin firefox and windows 7

advice pls.. ty

I'm not striving to be better than you, I'm strivjing to be better than me

Did you try the link entitled "Additional Help"? (https://boltbait.com/pdn/InstallingEffects.php)

The program folder in windows 7 is Write protected. You could change the rules for the Paint.net folders to give your user all control. After that you should be able to paste the plugins DLL.

Or you could try to install Paint.net elsewhere than in the Program folder..

• Upvote 2

Did you try the link entitled "Additional Help"? (http://boltbait.com/pdn/InstallingEffects.asp)

Yes!

The program folder in windows 7 is Write protected. You could change the rules for the Paint.net folders to give your user all control. After that you should be able to paste the plugins DLL.

Or you could try to install Paint.net elsewhere than in the Program folder..

Sorry, no idea how to do this or go further Madjik. I do not understand what my next step/s should be.

y o y does paint.net get downloaded without the plugins? I prefer a version 'fully-loaded' and none of this retro fitting.

Lets have some one stop shopping.. a download that at leasts asks if you wtn none/some/all of the optional extas

When I order a car I want all the extras, and when it's delivered or ready for collection I expect it to have all the working parts and to be ready to go. I don't expect to have to do anymore than fill it up with fuel - the only thingIi need to add is wax B)

I would compare paint.net to a toolbox with some standard tools provided and then you can add more specific tools...

Have you tried to run my pack with the setup.exe ? Then you should confirm the access to the folder...

What/where are the steps for using the setup.exe pls? - I'm not au fait with the technical stuff.. more of a monkey see, monkey do person, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...