How to Install Plugins ×

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

MadJik

• 3 weeks later...
yes it's done! (and the source as well)

Thanks, I'm trying to learn how to make plug-ins, would you mind if i messed with your source code

omExTE6.png

hi.....im newbie....im having a little bit of problem on the plugin panelling...i have downloaded it already and placed it in the effects folder but it not present in the paint.net effects area......can you help me? :cry::cry::cry:

KRAMYASI08

hi.....im newbie....im having a little bit of problem on the plugin panelling...i have downloaded it already and placed it in the effects folder but it not present in the paint.net effects area......can you help me? :cry::cry::cry:

Check the tutorial on Installing effects to see if you've done it right.

Otherwise, take it to the Troubleshooting forum, after making sure you have Paint.NET Version 3.20.

• 2 weeks later...

i updated the paint.net to 3.2.2 and i downloaded your plugin pack and when i saved them in effets and opened paint.NET and i checked if the plugins was there but they wasent. whats the problem?

i installed it like i always done. in the effects file in paint.NET

i haw problem to get the to the paint.net i installed them right and they dont desplay in the paint net menu

Lol, he just doesn't want to tell you the desired path, MadJik...

Meanwhile, may I suggest that you update the plugins which are not showing the source picture in the window where you can decide the center of the effect? At the moment it just looks weird and degrades your plugins.