..create plugins in (C or C++) in Bloodshed Dev-C++?

Toneo

if you dont want Visual studio because it isnt free, there is a free version, Visual Studio Express Edition

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/aa975050.aspx

or do you not want to learn a new language

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

It's not that I don't want VB because it isn't free or anything...

I would gladly learn a new programming language.

However I would prefer to stick with Dev C++...

But, as I said: Is it possible to program a plugin in Dev C++ (C/C++) without VB?

past what i said i dont know anything, at first i thought i needed to know c++ for plugins and i found dev c++ it was nice, but you mean VS not vb right

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ya i figured something like that, if you look around on the form enough i think there might be some talking about that, i think there is a c++ plugin, im not sure though

i was thinking of Evil GRAYCstoration

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

You'll need to write a small .NET class that extends the Effect class and uses P/Invokes to call your native code.

There's no published documentation for the Effects API. The best thing you'll get is the documentation in the source code.