Rubrica

The Sanctuary

5,614 posts in this topic

@ Helio: You get the idea! It only takes a few minutes to make and eat something delicious and nutritious! :mrgreen:

Cereals are good... I have Kellogs' cereals everyday, and it ate away my fat, improved my love life, and cooks my dinner! :wink:

Cereal.....Bafah! I eat rice, daal, with chapatti and curry everyday for my breakfast 8)

Cereal is good. If you put dried banana chips in it. And pecans. And strawberries. And blueberries.

Cereal is good. If you put dried banana chips in it. And pecans. And strawberries. And blueberries.

:shock: I'm sorry, but I usually don't like those items in my breakfast cereal. I like the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal!!! Mmmm... :D

Or I eat biscuits plain. I don't really like jams, jellies, etc. on my biscuits for some odd reason. However, I do like butter on my biscuits! (I'm from Mississippi...if ya haven't noticed with the butter and biscuits and whatnot (and as Rubrica mentioned, under my username).)

And with the bit under your avatar saying "Missisippi".

Haha.. I honestly knew that was there, it's just that maybe some people might not have noticed.

Wait a sec...I don't even have an avatar.

Rubrica, I can't think of one. Do you have any ideas? Or does anyone at all have any ideas for an avatar?

I want it to relate to my signature, but I don't really know what I could put. Maybe a brown leaf...?

Oh, and I'm happy today because I'm out for Fall Break! This is the first year our school has introduced a Fall Break; we usually just have Thanksgiving Holidays and Christmas Holidays and the usual holidays.

Hmm.. Interesting.. That's nice, but I liked the white fonts (like in my signature). I changed my mind about an avatar now because I'm currently making a new signature.

Dash and blast, just after I had made this onevoice>

Adhanberryava.png

And, @ MRavioli, about half a page ago: Yum yum! :mrgreen:

Well you must show me it ... XD SHOW ME IT!

Ah, I must wait until I show everyone. You may make an avatar as you wish, but I will be making my own avatar for my new signature this time.

Hmm.. The "s" in "signature" looks funny. Oh well.

Breakfast - My FAVORITE breakfast is English muffins. :-) And my favorite cereal is Cheerios with Banana cut into it. Delicioso!

David, do you like Honey Nut Cheerios or just regular Cheerios? Between those two, I'd prefer Honey Nut Cheerios. As a young child, I probably could not have survived without those. :)

I like both, but I prefer regular. Apple Cinnamon is pretty nice, too...

*Makes a mental note to buy some on the way home from work*

:-)

Apple Cinnamon Cheerios? Iz confuzed... =S

You've never heard of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios?! :shock:

Just got rid of my buggy ATI & wired my old GeForce4 MX.

Compiz Fusion is GREAT!

Probably coz we don't get them in the UK...

You poor, deprived people! Wow, they're awesome. :-) Maybe I could set up an export business...

You could, but I don't buy Nestle stuff, they are nasty :evil:.

Nestle? I thought we were talking about Cheerios?