[Suggestion] Corner radius? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I must say, I like this idea. I can't find it on a search as a request, so...Seconded request!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Rick usually gets on here every day to check the new feature requests, moderate and admin the board, etc. He's the lead developer, so it's his call...right now, it's, like, 6:30 in the morning where he is (Redmond), so he's probably asleep. At least, I would be were I him :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Well I looked for it here and didn't see it so I thought it hadn't been requested... Anyway I'm glad you're going to implement it, keep up the excellent work! :)

Yeah, those are just the most popular feature requests, not (by any means) all of the feature requests.

Also, keep in mind that Rick is the only currently active developer on Paint.NET, and he's a busy man with a job and a new TV. :-)

• 9 months later...

It's been quite a few Paint.NET releases since I started this thread, but still, this feature hasn't been implemented. I'm bumping this thread in hope of remembering the developers of this request. Can this feature be in the next release(s)? Pweaaaaaase :lol:

pdnsig.gif