Can someone out there make this into a plug-in?

LINK:

http://www.zefrank.com/scribbler/

Or is there already something similar?

You can get some cool looking stuff, but it would be really cool to be able to import images.

Though I realize it reacts to lines... So maybe it could be done by importing an image, starting a new layer to trace a line drawing over the imported image, and then having the plug-in work on that new layer.

Anyways, if any coders are looking for a project... By all means.

*added to my todo list*

That would be downright phenomenal if you, or anyone for that matter, did that.

8)

The thing is, drawing with your mouse isn't the easiest thing to do (though yes, I know there are other input devices), plus there's no undo or erase on that one.

Keep in mind, though, that my todo list is rather long at the moment and in 1 week my free time is about to become extremely limited until next May. Also, Paint.NET plugins are not the only things on that list.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Keep in mind, though, that my todo list is rather long at the moment and in 1 week my free time is about to become extremely limited until next May. Also, Paint.NET plugins are not the only things on that list.

Yeah, I wasn't really expected someone to jump in and whip it out in like a week. In fact, I wasn't really expecting anyone to even express interest at all. So this has... Exceeded my expectations!

To actually have this plug-in made?! Goodness.

I wish I could help or contribute, but I know next to nothing about programming. Plus my "To do" list is pretty crowded too.

• 3 years later...

Dusting off this very old thread...

....is in contravention with Rule # 11. Please start a new thread rather than reviving old dead ones.

<locked>