lynxster4

Lynxster4's Art Gallery-**Rough-Cut Stained Glass**

387 posts in this topic

And magnificent!! yes3.gif

Absolutely realistic 'stained glassy'!  You GO girl :D.

The stained glass effects are all really wonderful. The "Cheap Plastic Suncatcher" looks clean & very happy. Not at all cheap.

The dragonfly one is really pretty. You have added the most interesting textures to it. I keep thinking his head is missing - maybe I am looking for the big eyes? The colours are perfect & the way you framed it in the diamond shape is spot on. Love, love, love it!

@LionsDragon....thank you so much LD....I'm glad you liked it!    6868.gif

@Maximilian....thank you for your magnificent comment!    (pssst....where's your gallery?  Nag #1)      6828.gif

@Pixey....thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it.....I WILL!!!!    desismileys_0085.gif

@Woodsy....thank you!  I'm always trying to find new ways to render the effect...glad you like them all!   :D  <3

@barbieq25....thank you for commenting on both! High praise, indeed!  ;)  Yes, you are looking for the eyes!  I neglected to include them because I was so focused on the outline! :mrred:

@Rickhum....thank you so much for the rep points on this and previous images!   <3

<3 Dear @lynxster4catsa.gif

:trophy: Beautiful combination of colours. A wonderful creation. Thank you so much! :cake: :coffee: