lynxster creations ~ St. Paddy's Day! ~ 3/14/24 🍀

lynxster4

Thank you, @Red ochre!!  I always like to try new (or not) plugins to get a desired effect.  :D

Just fooling around again, testing some new shapes I made and came up with this.

I think it looks very much like a cheap plastic suncatcher from the dollar store.

Please enjoy my 'Cheap Plastic Suncatcher'      :lol:

34_plasticsuncatcher.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 8

I Agree - shapes are wonderful things to play with. Add some color and you have a masterpiece to share. Thank you so much. B)

MGT9iTs.png

• Upvote 1

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

13 hours ago, Maximilian said:

These look so cute they don't seem cheap at all :):trophy:

Thanks Max,  I appreciate that!    30.gif

12 hours ago, Beta0 said:

I like them. They're very colorful. Also...did you use half-tones? :]

Thank you, Beta0!   No, believe it or not, I used BoltBait's Bevel Object with opposing colors, no image.  This image has 10 layers to it, with various blending modes used.   :)

11 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

I Agree - shapes are wonderful things to play with. Add some color and you have a masterpiece to share. Thank you so much. B)

MGT9iTs.png

Thank you, AndrewDavid!   Well, you know I love making shapes and every once in a while, one colors up very nicely.    24.gif

• Upvote 2

Sooooo purdy @lynxster4 and, as @Max said, they do not look cheap at all.  Very soft and colorful and would look lovely on a window pane ;)

• Upvote 2

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

5 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Sooooo purdy @lynxster4 and, as @Max said, they do not look cheap at all.  Very soft and colorful and would look lovely on a window pane ;)

Aaahhhhh.......thanks so much Pixey!   You're just the best!    4_1_203.gif     (rep later)

1 hour ago, lynxster4 said:

Thank you, Beta0!   No, believe it or not, I used BoltBait's Bevel Object with opposing colors, no image.  This image has 10 layers to it, with various blending modes used.   :)

That's a lot of layers. And I know about working with a lot of layers. X]  :arrow-left: *constantly copies layers when painting*

I'm confused. I went to the search, and found 2 similar plugins; one of them is from BoltBait. It's called Bevel Selection (unless the plugin got its name changed while I was absent.) o_o

As for the half-tones, I meant the background. I'm not sure it it's my screen, but I see a texture that reminds me of the fill options Paint.NET has for many of its tools, like the brush ( :PaintBrushTool: ) and the bucket ( :PaintBucket: ). I see it around the suncatcher and on the borders of the image. Sorry if I wasn't specific. ^^;

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

39 minutes ago, Beta0 said:

That's a lot of layers. And I know about working with a lot of layers. X]  :arrow-left: *constantly copies layers when painting*

I'm confused. I went to the search, and found 2 similar plugins; one of them is from BoltBait. It's called Bevel Selection (unless the plugin got its name changed while I was absent.) o_o

As for the half-tones, I meant the background. I'm not sure it it's my screen, but I see a texture that reminds me of the fill options Paint.NET has for many of its tools, like the brush ( :PaintBrushTool: ) and the bucket ( :PaintBucket: ). I see it around the suncatcher and on the borders of the image. Sorry if I wasn't specific. ^^;

BoltBait has (2) bevel effects...the one I'm referring to is  Effects-->Object-->Bevel Object, not the Bevel Selection plugin.

And yes, I used a bit of paintbrush at 0% Hardness and Percent 05 Fill.  You have a very good eye, thank you, Beta0!   :)

2 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

BoltBait has (2) bevel effects...the one I'm referring to is  Effects-->Object-->Bevel Object, not the Bevel Selection plugin.

And yes, I used a bit of paintbrush at 0% Hardness and Percent 05 Fill.  You have a very good eye, thank you, Beta0!   :)

Oh! The more you know... XD

I just can't ignore the details. You're welcome. X]

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

My Dear @lynxster4<3   catgreen.gif

"Cheap Plastic Suncatcher" never, never, no way! I would pay more dollars. Thanks for the wonderful job. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 2

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

3 hours ago, Seerose said:

My Dear @lynxster4<3   catgreen.gif

"Cheap Plastic Suncatcher" never, never, no way! I would pay more dollars. Thanks for the wonderful job. :cake: :coffee:

Seerose....thank you so much!  You brought a huge smile to my face!   :D

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Easter to All

35_easterbasket.png

@toe_head2001.....your rubber stamp makes a great coloring tool!

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 7

Dear <3 @lynxster4catsa.gif

WOW! I like the way you did this one.  smileygardenostern1.gif(Unfortunately, I'm late) Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

Edited by Seerose
  • Upvote 2

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Maximilian, @Seeroseand @LionsDragon.....thanks much for the beautiful comments!    <3  :cake:  :beer:

Hope everyone's holiday was great!  :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...