Problem opening big picture

Redman

Hi, i'm new in this forum. I use Paint.Net v3.08.

When I open a JPEG picture wich the filesize is 3.31 MO and the size of the pic is 2560 x 1920 : Paint.Net freeze, I suggest that Paint.Net read asynchronously the picture when the filesize of the picture is big.

Redman%202.png

Hi, i'm new in this forum. I use Paint.Net v3.08.

When I open a JPEG picture wich the filesize is 3.31 MO and the size of the pic is 2560 x 1920 : Paint.Net freeze, I suggest that Paint.Net read asynchronously the picture when the filesize of the picture is big.

Redman%202.png

What's the size of your RAM ?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

What's the size of your RAM ?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

RAM : 768MB, when I use another application for pictures there is no problem to open picture(Gimp, picasa).

Redman%202.png

RAM : 768MB, when I use another application for pictures there is no problem to open picture(Gimp, picasa).

Redman%202.png

A couple of random suggestions: Try restarting your computer. And look at the other applications you have running.

You might have another program that uses the ram.

I sometime have the same problem, but a restart always fix it.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

A couple of random suggestions: Try restarting your computer. And look at the other applications you have running.

You might have another program that uses the ram.

I sometime have the same problem, but a restart always fix it.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

In fact, I'm not a noob so I've looked before I post if a program use my RAM a lot and I'veno apllications opened else Paint.Net alll otheres processes are ok and theses are backgroundprocesses of Windows.

Redman%202.png

In fact, I'm not a noob so I've looked before I post if a program use my RAM a lot and I'veno apllications opened else Paint.Net alll otheres processes are ok and theses are backgroundprocesses of Windows.

Redman%202.png

In your initial post you never said that you are dealing with more than one picture. Also, not everyone here is a "wordsmith", so using words like "asynchronous" isn't going to expedite the process of having your issue addressed, especially when it is just as easy to say the same thing in simpler terms.

Anyway, its not that hard to open one image at a time on your own. PdN kinda gives you the benefit of the doubt when it assumes that you're not dumb enough to throw more at it than your computer can handle at one time.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

In your initial post you never said that you are dealing with more than one picture. Also, not everyone here is a "wordsmith", so using words like "asynchronous" isn't going to expedite the process of having your issue addressed, especially when it is just as easy to say the same thing in simpler terms.

Anyway, its not that hard to open one image at a time on your own. PdN kinda gives you the benefit of the doubt when it assumes that you're not dumb enough to throw more at it than your computer can handle at one time.

Sorry, but it's hard for me to understand you because I'm not goot to sspeek english about technichal terms. What do you mean by "deal" ?

Redman%202.png

Sorry, but it's hard for me to understand you because I'm not goot to sspeek english about technichal terms. What do you mean by "deal" ?

Redman%202.png

asynchronous [ey-sing-kruh-nuhs]

2. (of a computer or other electrical machine)having each operation started only after the preceding operation is completed.

^^That kind implies that you mean you are having an issue with loading more than one image at the same time(all at once).

asynchronous [ey-sing-kruh-nuhs]

2. (of a computer or other electrical machine)having each operation started only after the preceding operation is completed.

^^That kind implies that you mean you are having an issue with loading more than one image at the same time(all at once).

Ok, I understand, yes it can be when we open many pictures at same time but there I've a big image and I think it can be useful for it too.

Redman%202.png