Problem with opening cleaned pictures

anio

I finish it, developers will not solve this problem, there is no sence of it.

I expose my opinion, I'm not the dev.

bye.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

I finish it, developers will not solve this problem, there is no sence of it.

I expose my opinion, I'm not the dev.

bye.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

• 1 month later...

Since Paint.net can't open this file without image dimentions (or whatever other metadata it's missing), why don't you try opening it in one of the programs it DOES open in and re-saving it?

Then it might be able to open in Paint.net

time-smaller.png

I have an idea... don't "clean" your pictures.

Problem solved!

Sounds to me that the "cleaner" does not save jpg files according to the standard. Why should Paint.NET open jpg files that do not conform to the standard? Answer: it shouldn't.

I couldn't see any difference between the "cleaned" photo & the "un-cleaned" photo, apart from file size.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

No, problem is not solved. It is as I should talk with monkeys. It is really so heavy understand? :roll:

I tried it on five PCs.

This cleaned picture CAN open IE, Firefox, Opera, Photoshop, PhotoFiltre, IrfanView, FotoView, FastStone Image Viewer, Gimp, Picasa, Altap Salamander Viewer, Imager, ForceVision, Amazing Photo Editor, Magic Photo Editor, PhotoPlus 6, DrawPlus, PhotoArtist and many others.

Cleaned picture CANNOT open famous Paint.Net and Microsoft Viewer.

I am waiting that you write me that mistake is in cleaned picture, again, how else...

I wonder why don't replied someone of developers all time. Odd access.

Sig edited by Rick: This user has been banned.

No, problem is not solved. It is as I should talk with monkeys. It is really so heavy understand? :roll:

I tried it on five PCs.

This cleaned picture CAN open IE, Firefox, Opera, Photoshop, PhotoFiltre, IrfanView, FotoView, FastStone Image Viewer, Gimp, Picasa, Altap Salamander Viewer, Imager, ForceVision, Amazing Photo Editor, Magic Photo Editor, PhotoPlus 6, DrawPlus, PhotoArtist and many others.

Cleaned picture CANNOT open famous Paint.Net and Microsoft Viewer.

I am waiting that you write me that mistake is in cleaned picture, again, how else...

I wonder why don't replied someone of developers all time. Odd access.

It is odd that it won't open in Paint.NET...it's also odd that it refuses to show up as a thumbnail image in Windows Explorer. After you get Rick to figure out what's causing the problem here, are you going to ask Microsoft to fix Windows Explorer as well?

On the Rainbow Software Website, the description for JPG Cleaner says " JPG Cleaner is simple but powerful utility for cleaning JPG files from anything that is not picture data. Commonly used programs such as Adobe Photoshop are writing additional information into JPG file that isn't needed for correctly displaying the picture."

If you are talking about most programs, that's true. My guess is that the lack of color information or something else is raising an error, so Paint.NET refuses to open the file.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

This fu**ed up picture CAN ...

Sorry, it doesn't work with my Babya© Photo Workshop Professional...

WHAT HAPPEN IS THAT YOUR JPEG CRUSH TOOL ERASE THE WIDTH AND HEIGHT OF YOUR PICTURE AND PAINT.NET NEED IT TO OPEN A FILE.

So I can totally assure you that we won't rework all the app's backend system for people who want to gain 8kb on family photos.

Use another bitmap software out there, but please, just leave.

You're not rude here, you're ANNOYING ME.

Harsh? Maybe. Deserved? Absolutely. ~some fire monkey, talking to another squezzed monkey.

How I can see, developers probably have not interest to repair it. ?

You need to report this as a bug to the JPG Cleaner developers. I am not going to "fix" this in Paint.NET.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg