Problem with opening cleaned pictures

Hello,

I have a problem with opening JPG pictures cleaned of this program. Some of the pictures cannot be open, Paint.Net show this error message. I met with this problem only with the Paint.Net.

You can try it with these pictures:

This is original picture from the camera » link [162kB]

This is picture cleaned of the JPG Cleaner » link [154kB]

Please, check it out.

Thanks.

Sig edited by Rick: This user has been banned.

Please, check it out.

Thanks.

This is messed up. I saved this file to my PC and in windows explorer 0x0 pixels??

67e3106f.jpg

It's not only PDN, Windows fax and pic viewer won't work either.

Just don't use that other program to clean up.......

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Please, check it out.

Thanks.

This is messed up. I saved this file to my PC and in windows explorer 0x0 pixels??

67e3106f.jpg

It's not only PDN, Windows fax and pic viewer won't work either.

Just don't use that other program to clean up.......

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Interesting.

So where is mistake? Why it cannot open Paint.Net and Windows Viewer but programs like IrfanView, PhotoFiltre, Photoshop, Altap Salamander Viewer and many others, can?

Interesting.

So where is mistake? Why it cannot open Paint.Net and Windows Viewer but programs like IrfanView, PhotoFiltre, Photoshop, Altap Salamander Viewer and many others, can?

You amuse me. Try to think over it. Why should I ask to Microsoft's or JPG Cleaner's developers when standardly used programs (again: IrfanView, PhotoFiltre, Photoshop, Gimp, Picasa, Altap Salamander Viewer, Imager, ForceVision, Amazing Photo Editor, Magic Photo Editor, PhotoPlus 6, DrawPlus and million others) open it without any problems, why? :roll:

Yes, 8kB, and what? Also this little is enough for me.

You amuse me. Try to think over it. Why should I ask to Microsoft's or JPG Cleaner's developers when standardly used programs (again: IrfanView, PhotoFiltre, Photoshop, Gimp, Picasa, Altap Salamander Viewer, Imager, ForceVision, Amazing Photo Editor, Magic Photo Editor, PhotoPlus 6, DrawPlus and million others) open it without any problems, why? :roll:

didn't open for me in any of these programs, the cleaned file you have shown is like ash said 0x0 the picture actually doesn't even exist :shock:

I don't understand why cleaning is necessary though, what is the difference between 164kb and 150kb?(those might be wrong I dont remember) wow, 14kb will do you a lot of good these days

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

didn't open for me in any of these programs, the cleaned file you have shown is like ash said 0x0 the picture actually doesn't even exist :shock:

I don't understand why cleaning is necessary though, what is the difference between 164kb and 150kb?(those might be wrong I dont remember) wow, 14kb will do you a lot of good these days

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(