How to Install Plugins ×

Channel Mixer Greyscale

Illnab1024

Either you were messing with me or the download was bad, I checked the dll it was a 0 byte file, re-downloaded it, it works now.

Would be nice if this would go in the adjustments menu.

Thanks

"Advanced Greyscale", is the name it's under.

Wow. I was going to suggest this, but you somehow hacked into my computer, accessed my Google notepad notes, and created it before I can finish getting screenshots to post in the never-was topic.

:D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Illnab1024, works great! Thanks for the quick work...

Would you be able to move it to the adjustments menu?

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Really Great! Thanks a million!!! This will contribute greatly to my work. Just two questions / suggestions:

- does your filter support 16 bit per color channel source images?

- In comparison to other channel mixers, yours does somehow keep the luminosity constant. Would you consider to add a mode to lock OR not to lock the luminosity when changing one color? Similar to http://www.simpelfilter.de/bildbearbeit ... mixer.html - this one has the option to lock the total value of all colors to 100%, that can be disabled, so when you slide one value, the other two adapt automatically.

- With big pictures, the preview is relatively slow. An option to preview just a portion of the image would help.

thanks! Urs