How to Install Plugins ×

Interlace plugin (updated 2007/04/17)

Just updated the plugin.

- added ordering support, meaning configurable whether it replaces even or odd 'rows'

and re-published the sources..

See links in first post.

tunedude,

Can I suggest one small change to the UI.

Your [Ok] and [Cancel] buttons are the opposite way round from all other UI dialogs within PDN.

The Interlace UI has the [Cancel] button on the left and the [Ok] button on the right. As you can see from the attached picture all UI interfaces in PDN have them the other way around.

InterlaceButtons.png

It would be great if you could correct this in your next update of the plugin for the sake of consistency.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

Perhaps I missed this while skimming the topic, but why are there three dlls?

That's due the localization, Interlace.dll is the actual plugin while the two other are satellite dlls. You can delete the satellite dlls (fi/Interlace.resources.dll and sv/Interlace.resource.dll) if you don't need finnish and swedish translation.

• 3 years later...

Many thanks for this plugin, I used it to make two-coloured stripes as used for warnings on vehicles etc... (how? first one colour using the plugin, and then global flood fill of the other colour!)

Much better than anything I could find on the web!!

keep up the good work...

• 7 years later...