How to Install Plugins ×

Lydia - 2018 - Vegvisir, Halloween, Christmas, Fantasy Maps, Great Outdoors, COMIC BOOK, 60s-70s, Hamsa, & More

ScrapbookWithPDN

Lydia...beautiful snowflakes!    :)

Here's what I made with them...background image is mine from 2007 when I first started using PDN.

What a beautiful image. All of you made such beautiful animations. I don't even know how to do that in PDN. I'm just glad I can do what I do but eventually, I want to be like all of you when I grow up.

This is very interesting shapes. Thank you so much. 9gut87cp.gif

From TechnoRobbo is also so similar plugin: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=30438

You are so welcome...and thank you for showing a link to the snowflake plugin. I had not seen it and had you not pointed it out I would likely not have found it. I installed it and I think it's a beautiful plugin. I love it. Thanks for the awareness.

Lydia...beautiful snowflakes!    :)

Here's what I made with them...background image is mine from 2007 when I first started using PDN.

Snowflakes%20on%20a%20Black%20Rose1_500_

Did you make that using PDN? I've never touched anything in PDN for animations. However, I would venture into it if it was made in PDN.

Nice job on the snowflakes.........

XRkDCrj.gif

Did you make that using PDN or did you use that other software for animations I've seen you reference before? Either way, it's so pretty. Graceful looking.

Lovely! Reminds me of the tree in my favorite holiday cartoon feature. I watch it every year.     ;)

Oh, I totally went for the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree look...then I did a search for it and, well, some looked REALLY droopy but then I came up with this guy. However, it does look like my tree is sporting a mow hawk at the very top. Hmmm....a bit too much furblur, perhaps. Less is more! Glad you like it.

Really clever shapes, Scrapbook! Now I won't be able to allow myself to buy greetings cards any more :D

Very sweet of you. I'm glad you liked them and thank you for the kind words.

I love the shapes, thank you very much and for your effort.  bc56hqqo.gif

YAY!! I'm glad. You are most welcomed.

You are so very welcomed. I'm glad you like some of the shapes I've made or might be able to use any. You are very mistaken. Your snowglobe is very beautiful. Give yourself more credit. You're very talented. When are you going to start making any shapes or are you not into that? It's totally understandable if some are not.

Your snowglobe is very beautiful and I love your flower inside of it.

Lydia! It's a great compliment. Thank you very very very much.... a7djrf8g.gif  wos9nh64.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Hi. Here are some shapes from a pack I made. There are 15 shapes. I hope you get use of them!

I used a black background so you can see the shapes better. They can be used in so many ways. Use various pattern files to fill them with, textures, and more. Decorate the cakes! Decorate the gift boxes! Customize it as far as your imagination can take you.

These can make custom birthday cards or images to surround some photos for an 8 x 10 layout to print and frame.

There are two cakes, gift packages, trimmings to decorate the gifts with, a party hat, a birthday photo frame, swirls, gift boxes, bows, ribbons, banners, balloons, candle, and more. The shapes go large or small!

Hopefully others will add more birthday shape packs as you can never have enough birthday shapes! Just some food for thought!

Enjoy!

post-143043-0-15018800-1449347914_thumb.

birthdayshapes.zip

Edited by ScrapbookWithPDN
  • Upvote 6

Outstanding work Lydia. The double flames on the candles look especially cool. Here is a simple B-day gif.

cafNrUQ.gif

Edited by racerx
  • Upvote 2

Plane_Sig2.gif

Lydia,

This pack is really great! Very nice work!    :D     I'll definitely use this.

LBanner.png

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Upvote 1

These look really good Lydia! B)

Thanks for sharing ;)

Thank you, Red. I'm happy to share shapes I make with the PDN users just in case they may come in handy for some.

Outstanding work Lydia. The double flames on the candles look especially cool. Here is a simple B-day gif.

Thank you, racerx, for the kind words, also.

You are such the GO TO GUY for animations!!! Did you make any tutorials using the animation features of PDN? I figure, start off simple then go bigger. If you have made any animation tutorials using PDN, I've not found them. It's a shame with your talent that you don't share that talent more so. I know you use the other animation software, which I'm going to check out very soon, but if some cool stuff can be made with PDN, even though the other is faster for you, try to think of one of your many very cool animations to do in PDN. 

You're like the all knowing animation person! You could be a teacher. Plus, you whip them out in, like, 3.5 seconds!

Lydia,

This pack is really great! Very nice work!    :D     I'll definitely use this.

Thank you for the kind words, too. What a festive thread. I like how you used cat head silhouettes, too! You're so creative!

I saw your frosting tutorial over at the other thread and it was really well done. Plus, it's such a cool and adorable tutorial! Who wouldn't love frosted cookies? Especially, holiday cookies?! They could be used for all sorts of cool 'stuff making". To decorate photo with, stationary, websites, etc.

I love seeing how creative others are. It also inspires me and others, too, I'm sure.

• Upvote 1

On another note, boy, oh, boy, how happy I'll be if they ever implement a 12 x zoom feature on ShapeMaker.....I can dream : )

Again, thank you to the creators of PDN and those who make the plugins. So grateful.

Thank you, Lynxster4. Very nice of you to write.....I think they have a romantic feel to them...Maybe some of the romantic hearts out there may find some use for them. 

Can you combine some of your shapes into real packs?

Calling this a shape "pack" with only one shape in it is a bit of a stretch.

Please review the pinned rules thread in this forum.

Thanks.

Well, it's a zipped file with a shape in it used three different ways.

What rule would you like me to review and which one do you want to apply to me? Would you feel better if I edited out the word "Pack"? Would that help? I can remove the word "Pack" if that is less offensive and rule breaking?