How to Install Plugins ×

PixelCounter 2

TechnoRobbo

Thank you both for the help!

It turned out that I needed to go into the National settings for Windows and change the decimal separator for the whole damn OS in both numbers AND currency!

Changing it in Excel wasn't enough. Brilliant thinking Microsoft.

But now it formats correctly and I can divide the CSV into correct column by using the "text-to-columns" and removing comma.

Again, big thanks for helping me figure it out. 

• 4 months later...

Hi all.....

I have had paint.net before with the pixel counter...

I am planning a book for a friend so trying to re-download everything....

I have paint.net but when i try extracting the pixelcounter2 files i get the following error...

"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action, please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel"

Any advice on what i'm doing wrong??

It wasn't this hard last time but i think the pixel counter has had some modifications done to it since i had it the last time

I am using windows 8 if that makes a difference???

TIA

On 5/19/2016 at 2:15 AM, Katie2312 said:

"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action, please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel"

Are you trying to open the .zip file or the .dll file?

You should follow @BoltBait's verbose instructions for installing plugins:

http://www.boltbait.com/pdn/InstallingEffects.php

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry.....not been on for a while....busy folding and helping a friend move!!

well i was trying to open the .dll file.....instead of just copying it into the effects folder.....the "how to" threw me as it showed multiple files....where as i only needed to copy the one  :roll:

But now my hubby reformatted the laptop while i was away  :/  i have got everything back but now the pixel counter wont open an excel file with the measurements when i run it  :|

yeah sorry i meant the cvs 

it just doesn't do any thing after i click on the pixel counter in effects...it flashes up a box saying it's doing something .....but then nothing :(

I have tried re installing everything too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...