How to Install Plugins ×

Pixey's Shapes - New - Pixel Art Shapes

Pixey

Dear Pixey! Thank you so much for your effort and time.  <3

rw3mog6w.png

• Upvote 2

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Lynxster - Thank you so much :) .  Wow!  That cross is amazing ...... I think you must have used @Toe's inset shadow plugin - it looks fabulous :cake: .

@Seerose - Many thanks .............. so darn cute that wabbit :D .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@Lynxster - Thank you so much :) .  Wow!  That cross is amazing ...... I think you must have used @Toe's inset shadow plugin - it looks fabulous :cake: .

Pixey, actually I used Pyrochild's Trail plugin on the cross and inner ornamental. But of course, the 'frame' around the picture is toe's Inset Box Shadow. I'm just lovin' that plugin...it is so versatile!    :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pixey, I opened the Christmas cats folder to take a look at them *after extracting them* and got a warning from my laptop to not trust the source. Did I do something wrong? I'm scared to open them now. It kept popping up over and over even though I cancelled, so I had to restart my computer. Thankfully, it went away! But I really want to download the images LOL Any idea what I did wrong?

Cute Bunnies and Chicks Pixey. Thank you for the share :)

Thank you so much @NN :D .

Pixey, I opened the Christmas cats folder to take a look at them *after extracting them* and got a warning from my laptop to not trust the source. Did I do something wrong? I'm scared to open them now. It kept popping up over and over even though I cancelled, so I had to restart my computer. Thankfully, it went away! But I really want to download the images LOL Any idea what I did wrong?

Hi Venicet - long time no see ;) .  Hope you are well.  You don't have Norton by any chance?  I have just retried downloading and opening the Christmas cats and have had no problem.

Norton, if you have it, is notorious for giving that warning.  Hope this is what it is, otherwise I am as confused as you :/ .

I went to look at my attachments for the Xmas Cats and I couldn't see the file properly at the end of my edit post (weird, as I could still download them) so I have RE-attached a new zip file.  Hope it works better now.

Computers sometimes drive me batty >:O .

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I'm doing good Pixey. I hope all is well with you too! It's been way too long. LOL Hopefully now that I've installed PDN on my new laptop, I'll do more creating. For some reason my laptop won't open that type of file. I'll have my hubby check it out on the weekend for me. Maybe he can figure out how to get them to work. It says it's disabled on my laptop when I allow. If I don't allow, It just keeps popping up with the warning LOL I just have the virus protection from my server as it is apparently a good one. *a friend is an IT and says it's good* I'll have the friend try and figure it out for me if my hubby can't. No hurry. I'm still catching up with DA and checking out all the new plug ins. *WOW there are a lot of new ones* LOL

Great to have you back on here :D .

Please take a look at the post #33 here: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/32096-shapemaker-by-the-dwarf-horde-jan-30th-2016/page-2

as I think this may be what you are experiencing.

30b8T8B.gif

That wasn't the problem. It was silly me! LOL I thought it was like a jpg and you just opened it! Did not realize you had to put the file into the program like the dll's! Duh, so simple! I'll figure this program out again eventually! LOL

• 4 months later...