Limon's PDN Pics - Update 17-04-04 (Page 5)

Limon

Oh my! Seerose, I know very well you are a woman and not a boy. I often use the word "guys" as an informal synonym to "everyone", to me it is a rather genderless word since me and my friends use it quiet often to adress eachother. I was clumpsy using it like that. 

I'm sorry if you feel offended, it was truly not my intention <3

Oh, because I am allergic to things I do not want to do. *Cough*

- Michael J. Caboose

Ha - Ha ....... the trouble with idiom :lol: .  Yes, this term Guy is classically American .............. 'Guys' to mean everyone.  In English-English the term 'Chaps' is used to mean girls and boys, whilst Chap is really a guy.

No wonder it's difficult to cross over into different languages.  I learned, from my Italian sister-in-law, that Italians do not understand 'inuendo' and often become offended because it is not something they understand ;) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

NO - @Red - you are an Itie?  Bravo :pizza:.

So sorry @Limon - seem to have hi-jacked your thread .... :bigeyes:

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Dear Limon!    <3 I was just having a bit of fun.  u4r28zf2.gif

Haha, dear Seerose I'm glad you didn't feel hurt <3

Thank you Barbieq, that means a lot to me :D

• Upvote 1

- Michael J. Caboose

Very interesting picture, Limon! I don't know why, but I immediately thought of an experiment in ancient Atlantis. (isn't that an odd thought?) Anyway, great portrayal!    :)     :mtdew:  :cake:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Seerose and Lynxster. I wanted the scene to look old and outdated, so Atlantis is a nice feedback ;)

I was at an exhibition at a photography museum the other weekend and saw some neat photoshoped pictures by Erik Johansson. Some great inspiration there, so I came up with these photofrags :)

Shattered%20Fountain_zpswcoqm0zl.jpg

Humid%20Environment_zps8xji5vaj.jpg

• Upvote 4

- Michael J. Caboose

Beautiful photofrags @Limon :D

You must be a very happy person - as I just read in The Daily Telegraph today that Sweden wins top place for Happiest Places to live.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Thank you Lynxster! I wouldn't want to slip and fall over there, broken mirror shards can be quiet a pain :) 

Seerose, thank you so much. I'll gladly accept the cake, I've had sweet tooth all week ;)

Thanks Pixey! Top ten happiest place? That's quiet a dramatic turn from "Highest suicide rate in the first world" :D

Thank you fairymiss303, and welcome to the forum. I'm happy you liked what I've done so far.

- Michael J. Caboose

Thank you Drydareelin! Blend modes were the key, and the smudge tool was handy when casting the shadows on the leaf :)

A while ago I tried making black pearls in PDN and ended up with this. Never posted it due to procrastination :P

Tahitian%20Pearls_zps5tjj4yx0.png

• Upvote 2

- Michael J. Caboose

Limon, looks like they came out iridescent to me. I like them!     :)   (Mother-of-pearlish.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Lynxster and Seerose, thank you so much! I feel bad for not replying earlier, I've been up to my ears in work and haven't checked my page for almost three months  :roll:

But hey, finally some summer vacation! B)

Back%20in%20Black_zpsz0g0nbpt.png

Edited by Limon
  • Upvote 1

- Michael J. Caboose