How to Install Plugins ×

Lynxster's Shapes Pack **4/18/21 - 115 New Shapes Added!!**

lynxster4

Fantastic image shapes @Lynxter.  Sorry I took so long to say so on here. I inadvertently posted in @Limon's thread on the 20th October ....... some days I don't know where my head is =O .  Anyway, the fruits are really good.  I've been working a bit more on some new shapes, but always seem to get waylaid  :roll: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Oh, so that's why I didn't get it!  :lol:

Lovely shapes @Lynxster, got me hungry!  :pizza:

Oh, because I am allergic to things I do not want to do. *Cough*

- Michael J. Caboose

@ Pixie...thank you very much! No worries, we all get 'waylaid' time to time from the 'real' world.   :P

@ Limon...thank you so much for your comment. Enjoy!   :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow PDN users!

I have a Thanksgiving shape pack for everyone. And guess what? It has food in it! There's some other shapes as well.

Have fun using them and be creative.

When I was making my finalized cornucopia, I realized I needed some more veggie shapes, so I made them and will update my Food Pack thread.

Hint: I used TR's Paste Frame for my cornucopia rim and it worked great. Thanks, TR!

Pixey, your pumpkin is in there, too!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

:star:  :star:  Pack is now available in the first post  :star:  :star:

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 9

Fabulous Thanksgiving Shapes Lynxster4 :)(I had a feeling you would be making some.)

:SharpenEffect:  the pumpkin ....... it sits nicely with all those delicious fruits & veggies <3 .  (There is not one fruit or veg in the emoticons on here - only carbs. :devlish:  )

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

@toe_head2001...thanks so much!   :mrcyan:  Keep your plugins coming...I enjoy them all.

@Eli...thank you :D , but you've made me sad... :cry:. Is there something I can do to help you??

@racerx...thanks for the comment! So....you want your pie and eat it, too?   :lol:

SI_02.png

@Pixie...many thanks!  :mrgreen:   Does look good enough to eat.  (I've noticed...we need a larger variety...too many carbs, but they sure are good!  :lol:

Edited by lynxster4

Thank you so much! m4bl2rpg.gif

Thanks so much, Seerose!  Hope they are useful.    :)

• Upvote 1

@TR...thank you for the comment...I am having a blast with this plugin!     :mrviolet:

@Ishi...thank you!    :mrgreen:

I know, right! For me, it's like, "Hey, now I can draw something!!...sort of" It's a way, at least for me, to be able to make something, well, actually, anything. Anyway, I agree. it's a fun plugin. The possibilities are endless.

@ScrapbookWithPDN....thanks again! Yes, this plugin is definitely great fun. Most fun I've had in years.

And it forces me to try new techniques as I 'color' them: so I learn more about PDN.   :mrgreen:

Hi everyone!

My Christmas shapes pack is ready. After some re-working, I am pretty happy with the results.

Every shape works in all three (3) modes. Please have fun with them!    :mrcyan:   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

:star:  :star:  Pack is now available in the first post  :star:  :star:

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 9

@Scrapbook, Red ochre, doughty, and Pixie....thanks so much for the kind words!

I hope you all enjoy them.    :)