Sho's Playground

ShoranSenSaora

Welcome to my little Playground!

I've been using PDN for around 10 Years now, thus.. I can call myself "Used to it", I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a Pro.. More like Intermediate.. Hehe.
Anyways. Over the time I've created a lot of pieces, obviously.. Now.. I just want to share past pieces, and even more, current or future pieces. I'm always surprised by PDN's Capabilities.. Seriously...

In Terms of animated Pictures: When I started with animated once I made each single frame and put them together in an external Program.
Nowadays, (Which includes newer pieces), I create everything I need via Paint.net and safe the file as "PSD" in order to use Photoshop for the animation itself. 

Anyways. These are VERY OLD - VERY NEW pictures....

If you want to use a Picture (I doubt it), you can so do without asking. (Aside from Avatars&Signatures) I'd just love to see it, if they were used. ^^

Here it goes~

NEWEST pieces
Forum pictures: 

As I am currently working on a Forum Design, I got a few Pieces piled up which I created just a few days ago to Today. You can view the whole appereance of the Forum here: http://www.rph-tempera.com/

Header:
header10.jpg
it's nothing special. The Picture is the most important part about this one. I merely altered the Colors and Added The title. + A little Border and we got a simple Header. Nothing amazing in this one. ^^

Background:
BackgroundSmall.png
A Background Created from Scratch (mostly), the light-blue borderlike thingies are from a PSD Brush package. ^^

Online Pic:
online.png
Oh yea, it's a german forum. The Text can be translated to: "Who is online?"

And a few Hover-Over Buttons. Though the Words aren't as clearly visible here, as they are on the forum

Regeln1.pngRegeln2.png
Codes1.pngCodes2.png
(Nothing special either. ^^)

NEWEST PIECE (Testing stuff)

Sky.png
meodw.png
wthisthis.png
So I was trying to make a Background for a Forum.. But I didn't quite know what exactly I want.. When I remembered how I made the BG in the Signature above... I went ahead and tried to recreate it.. But failed miserably. Well, I started trying out a few other options.. And Suddenly I had this Oo

Here's a few different Variations and Colors:
PIC1; PIC2; PIC3;

Newest:

SignaturNova.gifava_2.png
Signature and Avatar for a Roleplaycharacter.
The Signatures "Timing" is not perfect in regards to the text.. But I guess after working on it for two days, without any good results I just kinda got tired of it.

I had made like 5 different Animations, very different ones, until I finally hat the pefect idea, which is this one.
There's a little joke in it. The Guy to which this signature belongs is very "Unlucky", which is why he was "Unlucky" mess up and wrong pictures "Of a girl" came up. 

All Time Favourite Piece:

hat2pns3.gif
This is one of my all time favourite pieces... I just love it.
It's an Avatar for a Roleplaycharacters
This is it's Corresponding Signature. Though I didn't really make them perfectly fit each other, haha.

cvxrcq2q.jpg

More Avatars' n Signatures:

ohohoh.pngava_1.png

The Above is another one of my Roleplay Character Signatures + Avatar. 
Actually, the Signature is only "Part" of the actual design. The Pic is on the "Left" of the Signature Bracket, while on the right there's anothe picture with a text in between. 

fin.png
Another simple avatar, yet, I like the result a lot. 
Here's a progress as well, since I made one for a friend:
avaprogress.png

avata2r.pngsignaturENDLESSFINISH.gif
Since the Background of the forum, for which this signature is, is the dark blue you can see, I made the BG of the Gif Blue, in order to avoid the rendered Characters to be so edgy.. On the forum, the Signature appears "Transparent."
This one was pretty fun to create, as I had whole FaceSets for this character as a resource.. That was really fun to use. 
Some parts of this are still a little bit.. unperfect. But just as I saved this Version (Which is close to being the final one), I lost the file... 

A Few more of my Avatars:
(of course some are simple, and some are more detailed. It depends on what I need or want)

AvaWI1.gifNeow.pngavawip.gifava.pngMionava.pngava.png

More Signatures:
Unbenannt2.png
Sig.png

Text-Headers

Welcome.png
Form.png
These were made for an Adoptable Center on a Website. There's more than Just the "Welcome" thing, but The post would become vey long... 

pvpdata.pngBiographie%202.png
These are for our RPG-Forum. Headers for the Character Sheet.

Misc Creations

RedMap.png
A Map I created for an RPG Forum... Well, it was a while ago... But still, haha.
Here's the Second one: http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u537/ShoranSenSaora/Playground/BlueMap.png

Icons
1x.png2.png3x.png1.png10.png12.png18.png14.png6x.png17.png

A Few Icons I made for an RPG Forum. Obviously it's all the same, just different colors..~ 

Book Cover
tnotvs_cover_by_shoransensaora-d8lsdnq.p
The cover I made for my Stoy "TNOTVS". Sorry, too lazy to upload it on a different host, just took my watermarked dA Version xD
The Picture used was drawn by me, too. (With Paint Tool Sai)

PLAYGROUND
Random Pieces are Random

Roses~
Yay%2037.jpg
Green - S/W
one of my favourite and oldest pieces. I don't know, I really like it.  :)

wut2_by_shoransensaora-d86m8jb.png
One of my most beloved pieces. I just love everything about it. It looks so perfect.. The Colors are simply awesome.. I still remember all the steps it took to make it. It's like.. it's only around 4-5 Steps. But beautiful, isn't it?

Backgrounds
back2.jpg
Alternate (With stars)
It's simple, but I love the overall image of it.

Nyan%201749.jpg
Another simple one.. But I still like it a lot. 

Unbenannt.jpg
This one is a bit.. over the edge, well, I was probably very bored as I made this... 

stock___abstract_by_shoransensaora-d86m8
I was playing around with Kaleidoscope, Inside-Out and the Polar Effect. In the end I added the reflecting Water.. And see what came to be.. I just simply love it, even though I'm not sure what this is supposed to be.. 

stock___abstract_by_shoransensaora-d86m9
Same as the one above, it was created in the same way. Though of course, as you can see it turned out entirely different..

Effects
WAter.jpg
Another simple one.. But I just liked how it turrned into something I would've never imagined when I created it... 

Unbenanntd.jpg
Unbenannt21.jpg
These two were created when I.. tried to find out how to create Images from nothing. Before making these, most of the time I had a Picture I simply edited. I didn't know which "Effects or Renders" to use, to make something from scratch. Thus, these experiments came to be. 

Yay%2033.jpg
Yea.. Nothing much to say. This one is one of the Stupidest ever. You can basically see what happened and easily reproduce it. Yet, it's one of the pieces I liked. Probably because of it's colors... Hehe.

Nyan%201769.jpg
When I created this piece, I was basically hooked up on a certain Plugin and Effect.. I just wanted to use them again and again. Well, and I tried to create a seamless pattern. To no avail... 

Thank you for looking at my pieces~

I'd be very happy to receive some Feedback and Critique. Thank you.

Greetings, Shoran~

Edited by ShoranSenSaora
  • Upvote 3

There is serious talent on show here. I'm very impressed. Please keep posting your images - they are awesome.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, another render user! I really like the style on your sigs, banners and buttons. I also like the borderless stuff!

The animations are pretty cool aswell! (I agree on your all-time favourite, never tried animation, so I'm pretty jealous)

You just have the style I like :)

Maybe you could play a bit more with lighting, contrast, depth and blending on your sigs though ;) If you want some cool tuts on that, contact me :)

Btw, try entering in the Sig of the Week Competition sometime! (Shameless promotion :P)

Edited by chimay12321
  • Upvote 1
ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

Yeah, another render user! I really like the style on your sigs, banners and buttons. I also like the borderless stuff!

The animations are pretty cool aswell! (I agree on your all-time favourite, never tried animation, so I'm pretty jealous)

You just have the style I like :)

Maybe you could play a bit more with lighting, contrast, depth and blending on your sigs though ;) If you want some cool tuts on that, contact me :)

Btw, try entering in the Sig of the Week Competition sometime! (Shameless promotion :P)

Yea, haha I really like using Renders, they open up pretty Basic "Backview" and "Frontview" possibilities. An Animation on two Layers etc... They sometimes bring life into your "Character".

Actually my all time favourite Ava Gif is the second Animated Avatar/Signature I ever made... (The first one just being simple color swaps and Texts)

Thank you!

Lighting, Contrast, Depth, Blending, noted.

I'm not so sure what exactly I "Can" do, I just do the things I see fit.... So, I'll browse about it first, maybe it'll inspire me.

I'll check the next one out! Seems interesting. ^^

Thank you Seerose! I'm happy to be here. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably a little biased (ok very biased) since I'm a sucker for sigs, but I'm impressed. Great job! Can't wait to see what else you create.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y