How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Brush Strokes v1.0.6.+ (Jan 13, 2015)

TechnoRobbo

Thank you TR. Very nice. But Not even your plugin will make my portraits look like Liz.  :D

tr-strokes-1-49530f6.png

- Adding a couple of knobs to have the strokes going in different directions can be interesting.

- A possibility to control the thickness of the stroke would be nice too.

- How about bristles?

Edited by Eli
  • Upvote 1

Cool, this reminds me of FurBlur and a little bit of Dents. Thanks! I love FurBlur and I am crazy in love with Dents, so I'm pretty excited about this plugin. :)

If I can give some personal feedback, I think the plugin would be even cooler if it had similar settings to FurBlur and/or Dents. And, well, actually, if you want to make other plugins that are like Dents that would be super cool too! :D

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Thank You, Goonfella,Cc4FuzzyHuggles,DD.

Very Nice! Seerose.

I think the plugin would be even cooler if it had similar settings to FurBlur and/or Dents.

The parameters Eli mention are closer how the algorithm works - the intent was to paint a Monet. In fact the plugin's original name was Monet, then I thought  it was too obscure of a name and no one would understand what it did, so I renamed it TR's Brush Strokes.

BTW Fur Blur is a much more sophisticated algorithm but I'm glad this one was mentioned in the same sentence.

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Strange problem with this plugin. If I select and run it using the Plugin Browser , when I click on `OK' the plugin and browser both close as you would expect but my image goes back to how it was originally .

But if I choose it directly from the Artistic menu  the plugin works just fine. :/

Just a small thing I know and it is still possible to use Brush Strokes but I am sure you would want it to work in any situation so I just thought I would mention it.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Strange problem with this plugin. If I select and run it using the Plugin Browser , when I click on `OK' the plugin and browser both close as you would expect but my image goes back to how it was originally .

But if I choose it directly from the Artistic menu  the plugin works just fine.  :/

I can't reproduce - the image is retained  when I hit OK. I'll keep testing in PB to see if I can get it to glitch.

Post Edit:

Just got it to Reproduce - timing in Plugin Browser? - may have to increase delay.

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins