How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Third Dimension v1.7.13+ (Aug 30th, 2015 )

TechnoRobbo

Congratulations TR, on the 'pin'!

I was also wondering after being most reputed plugin ( i.e. 16, only less than plugin browser), having around 140 rep points inside thread, with 150 posts and being remained top in plugin index for a month, what else it need to get pinned. =O

Indeed, a well deserved 'Pin'. :star::bmw::star:

Edited by Pratyush

Rl7un0O.png

Watch out - this is a highly addictive plugin! B)

I think I need detox. 

Thanks TR! Here you go, my stars for all your work. Made with circular tiling (TR's PasteFrame and of course Tr's Third Dimension).

circle-of-stars-48c5871.png

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my experimenting I can across this cool idea. I first used Red Ochre's Facet plugin on a picture of a skull with a transparent back ground and saved it as a .png. Then I opened TR's Third Dimension and used the faceted skull image as the png for the height map. As you can see it made the facets into pyramids.   ;)

344-c_zpsle8mpjxw.png    

skull-26-c_zpsn1l9h2og.png                                      

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

bokk6ojb.png

*Gradient/Linear(Reflected)  >Repeat Reflected >Artistic/Retuculation >Iterative lines/TR's Filaments >Color Themes/Purple Plasma
Blend Mode/Overlay
  • Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 3 weeks later...

This is amazing. Thank you for sharing! I love it.

HGCzl5E.png

Check my Gallery for full size. :)

• Upvote 1

Here's my sig.(Click it now!)

AeEEeGO.png

Hi, it's me. I like experimenting with PDN to make really cool effects. I also like to

code in HTML and Lua. I like PC games and making youtube videos to show

my friends. Nice meeting you! See you later.

• 4 weeks later...

I am still addicted to this plugin but somewhat have it under control these days so i am getting the sleep at nights that I need,lol.  I love making alien terrains with it and with a little foresight some real cool ones can be made. I recently made this picture with it and a few other plugins but everything was made in paint.net from scratch, no outside images. Just wanted to show people what can be done with this plugin and a little creativity.   ;)

th_382-f_zpsbytfw383.png

Thanks again TR    :)

• Upvote 3

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery